Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practicing drifting in bay area

...stop googling me!
    Last edited by wswhatever; 10-27-2009, 04:21 AM.

errr...track days

Comment

re...

err........Too unoften

Comment

sucks to be you.

No one is going to blow up their spot for some kid on a message board, and if they do they deserve to be busted.

Comment

just keep searching for parking lots. you'll find one eventually thats large enough to be considered "safe." By the way where in the bay area do you live?

Comment

sup man i lived in the bay too... if you find a spot or something email me dude at racing2khaos@hotmail.com or yeah....

Comment

theres a place san francisco (if thats the bay where you live) there is a perfect place where there is no cops...usually. the presidio is where its at...but it is also imposible to dodge the cops if they spot you so be careful. by the way i was referring to the lots in the presidio not the delicious twisty roads there. also the lots and sooooo flippin big that there is no way in flippin hell that you could crash.
              i usually practice driving regularly there with my parents car so i can get my permit

-phillip

Comment

(if you read this you shouldn't drift in this place that i have written down bellow... literally...)

yeah so i found a place down in rich people (B-game) hill is up in this mountain its like a two lane thing very twisty road well the bad thing i cant see the other side... good place but its a rich folk area so have respect for them, other than that who care!!!
                Last edited by racing2khaos; 10-18-2004, 11:02 PM.

Comment

u r sour
                  quit hating
                  im riach biach
                  Last edited by childprodigy_89; 10-20-2004, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Hey guys read the FAQs never post actually locations of places. Drifting.com does not promote illegal activities, plus you mind as well tell the cops as well now. Please edit your post or I will.

Comment

i hate on rich W people (im not RACIST!!!) they like to sued for some stupid thing!!! i know cause i heard one time this granny sued mickeyD for having their coffee to hot... anyway granny will be retiering w/ 1million dollar that she won!!!

Comment

Originally posted by racing2khaos
                        i hate on rich W people (im not RACIST!!!) they like to sued for some stupid thing!!! i know cause i heard one time this granny sued mickeyD for having their coffee to hot... anyway granny will be retiering w/ 1million dollar that she won!!!
                        Thanks for editing.

Comment

quote:
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Originally posted by racing2khaos
                          i hate on rich W people

i dunno what is that supposed to mean but im not white and my parents dont sue for stupid stuff like spilled coffee. and im childprodigy_89 by the way. so im not some random dude with 0 posts. (i keep geting blocked for some reason)

and the best place to practice on a PRIVATE parking lot that is yours. ex the company you work at. that way the cops have no jurisdiction there and therefore cant arrest you. hell you dont even need a licence to drive in a private parkin lot (if you dont have your licence yet) which is why it is where i practice in my parents' lot not some residential area with lots of twisties. thats just beggin to get arrested

to wickdmarz: this IS NOT illegal. cops do not have the jurisdiction to arrest someone for driving in a private parking lot because it is not illegal. and next time i do something against the rules atleast tell me what i did wrong so i wont have to keep making new screen names. i actually liked the last one.
                          Last edited by boygenius_89; 10-24-2004, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X