Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allblacks14

*DISCLAIMER*

I know I am knew to this forum and have tried many times to post but it wasn't working at the time. I don't want everyone to get the wrong impression but I have to get this all out, well I can't really get all of it out but most of it... If you have any questions or complaints please let me know. So ya this is about the all mighty "ALLBLACKS14"...

Wow, finally I can post on drifting.com. I have read through a lot of posts that ALLBLACKS14 haa made and tried to keep my mouth shut but as I got farther and deeper in your alternate life I couldn't help it anymore. I noticed you said you sold your car in Aug 04 eh? Didn't I see you at the gym about a week ago? I didn't see you rolling on 19s or 18s. I didn't see a GP sports body kit. I really am doubting you are laying down almost ~450hp on the Dyno. Do you know where is Speed Factory anyway? Next time I see you can you pop your hood and let me see your RB20DET that you are pushing ~450hp out of. I had my RB20 bored and stroked to a 2.4 and it was pushing about that much. So please enlighten me on how your 1998cc engine is doing this? The list just keeps going on and on. I did hear you have a diff tho when you pulled into the parking lot at the gym so I will give you that. I remember way back in the day when you first got the car and you wrecked it trying to drift. Oh ya back then your car was NA but you almost slipped in some of your old posts about it being NA I mean Turbo I mean I am going to do the swap, hehe. Also remember when I called you out at the hobby shop asking about your car being a "Ks"? Sorry dude, you don't have to fill these people's heads that don't know you or your car with lies. Also your talk about the track, who are you going up with because I am sure if you are going up with Americans I know about it... So ya I am looking forward to seeing your ~450hp RB20 "K's" S14 rolling on 18's or 19's with a sexy BN kit... Catch you later... Oh and I am pretty sure you have not tried to drift a R34GTR along with the LAUREL, CEFIRO, FD, AE85, or any of the other 20 cars you listed in a previous post... Later...

ya, what happened to this guy he said he could sell me a set of 4 advan super advans, black with red lip for 350 with tires

Comment

ROFL..... i think that guys lives close to me....... Car sounds stock to me? as in N/A SR20.... like to see this "rb20" has any pics been posted? no pics no proof!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/509374

rb25DET!

I might run him... in my wifes car

Comment

ok ok..who called BS on him first? it was okinawanhcr32 aka shawn...then he told me and i laughed my A$$ OFF! his car had 4 lugs..not 5 lugs like the k's had..haha WOO..cuz in the one pic when he had his donut tire on..it was a 4 lug pattern...woo haha

yo i might be comin down to oki for my first and last time before i move in the winter..hopefully ill see some of you guys down there

Comment

oh yeah jon jon..i heard you had a c33..i might need your help..if im stayin till june, im thinkin of payin 500 bucks for an rb20det c33 w/ 5 speed tranny uninstalled and a free c34 clutch...modex tsuchiya 15in. in the rear and stock s13's in the front...7 point rolley...cracked windshield and all but thats no problem..as long as i got somethin to play with again

Comment

Ya just get with me on my forums since I don't always check this forum...

Comment

Working...
            X