No announcement yet.

My '86 GT-S Coupe (For Sale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like a nice car, but 4500 is just to much for an 86 with a few bolt-ons.
    HAH! you kids put 3k price tags on stock corollas an' put all this emphasis on A/C, sunroof, and other useless crap... yet you complain when a corolla with USEFUL parts is sold for 4.5k?

a few bolt-ons?

it's a kaaz 2-way. unless you install it yourself, it's gonna cost over a thousand for one of those... and believe me, it's the most useful part you're ever gonna install on a corolla.

i'm not a fan of KYB AGX, but it's a complete suspension setup... worth just under a thousand bucks. kouki bumpers are ugly, but they're still worth money.... if you're so worried about the price, just sell the bumper.

stock corolla clutches kinda suck... that ACT setup is gonna kick nice.

basically, this corolla's 4500 for all the right reasons, especially if a stock corolla is going for 3000 bucks. if you want a low-mileage trailer queen, why the hell are you looking for a corolla?

puck A/C, puck low mileage. these are 20 year old cars. the only corollas with low mileage are the ones that were sitting around neglected for years, and if a guy got a new engine, you gotta wonder what sort of abuse he put his car through that would blow a TOYOTA engine.

so buy this car, but don't insult him with less than 4k. once you wise up and get your priorities straight, you're gonna end up installing all the stuff he's already got on his car, but for a lot more money.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words ohtagerbilhero I have lowered the price to $4000 since I really need to sell it and I think thats a pretty kick a$$ deal for the car. If your interested hit me up gtscorolla53@yahoo.com or you can call my cell 817-683-0465. I really need to sell it!!!!

Matt
      Last edited by Red_coupe; 02-09-2005, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_coupe
        Thanks for the kind words ohtagerbilhero I have lowered the price to 3900 since I really need to sell it and I think thats a pretty kick a$$ deal for the car. If your interested hit me up gtscorolla53@yahoo.com or you can call my cell 817-683-0465. I really need to sell it!!!!

Matt
        i used to remember these cars used to go for 500 bucks. why on earth would anyone pay 4k for a 20 year old car? i just dont get it. its a fun car to drive, but lets face it, its goddamn slow, its a kok magnet, frankly not the best looking sports cars out there and the blue book value doesnt even reach 2k. sure you might say it has mods and all but for enthusiats or tuners, and myself, id rather have one bone stock and build it from the ground up. dont really care what it has. its still a corolla.

Comment

sorry, i've already got one...

i agree that these cars aren't worth more than 2k in stock form... but considering the cost of the parts on this car (even disregarding labor), the price is reasonable.

Comment

If your not interested please refrain from posting...

Also blue book doesn't really say much, because its wrong about a lot of cars...its how much people are willing to pay for them...supply and demand...simple economics.

Comment

Bump!!!!!!

Comment

damn, car is sold, wish i wasn't so lazy about getting a job
                Last edited by oki_dlifter; 03-30-2005, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X