Street Legal Jdm Cars Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Legal Jdm Cars Available

d-stage is moving into a new phase of business with the sales of legal jdm cars.

we are currently trying to get together an order for our next shipment.
    i have to say now that if you are interested in getting one of these cars WE ARE NOT ABLE TO TAILOR TO YOUR WANTS as far as COLOR , INTERIOR STYLE, WHEELS ETC... the cars are bought from personal owners or dealerships in japan. so saying that sometimes they come modified some times there stock.

but once they reach the U.S they will be street legal and D.O.T approved by D-stage so you can register them in other states and fully insure them.

we will not make taking orders of cars a habit we will have cars available at all times but i repeat WE DO NOT ORDER CARS ON AN ORDER BY CAR BASIS.

we do require a down payment of half the cost of vehicle and the other half will be paid on delivery.
    we can also offer upgrades with d-stage parts at a discounted rate for ordered cars.

if you are interested or have questions please e mail me at jdm_cars01@yahoo.com

Serious inqueries only please

Thank you,
    Eric
    D-Stage/DarkStar Developments.

hey check ur e mail!

Comment

thank you !** bump**

Comment

Did you guys go through the same steps motorex went through? Bring in 3 cars for crash tests etc?

Comment

ya, how do we know this is legit.

Comment

What kind of cars will you be bringing? And how will delivery be done to other states......or is that the buyers responsibility?

Comment

im just being odd not making an order, 89 gloria taxi?

Comment

no actually we didnt do the crash tests, honestly because it wasnt required by the d.o.t in our state (indianapolis In) it is only required to meet a point system that co incides with the manufacturers crash tests. so not every car is available for legalization due to not meeting d.o.t standards, but most cars make it through just fine some we have to make work by using usdm bumper supports and such. i own an s14 silvia that passed no problems.

delivery is added into your cost of vehicle so that once its legalized and ready for titling we will have it delivered to you.

the type of cars will vary from silvias throug VIP to even some honda's
                we will primarily stick with drift style cars or atleast FR cars.

if you have a request for a car we can find it.
                a gloria taxi wouldnt be far off for us to get, we actually had a ceffiro taxi about a year ago , but again i cant guarentee that a car like that will be able to be legalized. but if you are interested or need some more info e mail me at the address above and we can talk to you on a more personal level.
                thanx again
                Eric
                darkstar developments/d-stage

Comment

sounds logical since the cars are obviously here already. But how are you so sure that they are legal to drive at other states?

Comment

Title's are transferrable to other states. If your in Cali, you can pass Emissions and we will have all the info for you to do so. Once thats done you can drive them anywhere you want. If your not in California then your in the same boat we are. we dont have to worry about emissions.

Comment

Can you get stock cars such as: JZZ30 Soarer, JZX100 Chaser, GC8 WRX, and Evo. 3-6?

Wut type of prices are we looking at?
                      (I dont really want to spend 20 grand for a S13.)

Since I live in CA, will the shipping cost be lower?

Comment

i hope he gots good prices cause theres a couple of people that can do it hear for dirt cheap... mostly what they pay for the car themselves and the shipping from japan to here.den like 1000 bucks for their profit and what it cost to legalize. which is too much. i think i rather just wait and go to japan to enjoy the rhd experience.even tho everyone will have one,.ill still be happy.or maybe!? take my AE86 lhd over there.maybe get the same attention people get over here with a rhd! bhaha

Comment

Originally posted by jdmdrift
                          no actually we didnt do the crash tests, honestly because it wasnt required by the d.o.t in our state (indianapolis In) it is only required to meet a point system that co incides with the manufacturers crash tests. so not every car is available for legalization due to not meeting d.o.t standards, but most cars make it through just fine some we have to make work by using usdm bumper supports and such. i own an s14 silvia that passed no problems.
                          I'd like to point out the fact that the DOT is a FEDERAL government entity, NOT a STATE government entity. Therefore YOUR CLAIM that the DOT IN YOUR STATE doesn't require crash tests is bull$hit.

Key word: FEDERAL

Hope you can read this link that clearly says: "Federal Motor Vehicle Safety & Standards"
                          http://www.nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/stan...Regs/index.htm

if you have a request for a car we can find it.
                          a gloria taxi wouldnt be far off for us to get, we actually had a ceffiro taxi about a year ago , but again i cant guarentee that a car like that will be able to be legalized. but if you are interested or need some more info e mail me at the address above and we can talk to you on a more personal level.
                          thanx again
                          Eric
                          darkstar developments/d-stage
                          So why is it that you can get a Silvia in the US (since you supposedly own one)...but can't guarantee that a gloria taxi will be legalized?

Oh wait...that's right...it isn't on the list of vehicles that are ABLE to be imported. Neither is your Silvia.

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/...LIG071404.html

Comment

Title's are transferrable to other states. .
                            This makes no sense for you to state the obvious. Titles have always been transferrable to all states. I can transfer a title from California to Nevada. Makes no sense for you to mention this.

...If your in Cali, you can pass Emissions and we will have all the info for you to do so. Once thats done you can drive them anywhere you want. If your not in California then your in the same boat we are. we dont have to worry about emissions.
                            So...because I'm in California...you're going to tell me HOW to pass emissions here? Really? Because I'd like to know what information you can give me about CARB (California Air Resource Board). Personally...I don't think you have a clue.

You, as a SUPPOSED importer...are the ones who are supposed to do all of the required emissions work. You CANNOT import a vehicle and leave it to the customer to find a way to pass.

Rules for Importation
                            http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/

Vehicle Importation Guidelines
                            http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/...t05282004.html

List of Registered Importers
                            http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/...t07142004.html

I can post links to the US Customs website too which correspond w/ the NHTSA/DOT's guidelines. Also, the EPA.

Please feel free to respond to what I have just posted. I know what I'm talking about. Some other people know more than me. I have no problems providing proof of what I say, as I have provided links to pertinent info regarding vehicles and their importation/emission requirements. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Comment

...but once they reach the U.S they will be street legal and D.O.T approved by D-stage so you can register them in other states and fully insure them...
                              ...once its legalized and ready for titling we will have it delivered to you....
                              ...If your in Cali, you can pass Emissions and we will have all the info for you to do so.....
                              So which is it? They will be street legal and DOT approved...AND once it is legalized, you'll deliver it. But you have info for the customer to pass emissions? Are you implying that the customer will be the one stuck w/ passing emissions? But if this is the case,...wouldn't this make the car NOT-legal and NOT DOT approved?

Comment

Working...
                              X