S14 Stuff for sale - Coilovers, LSD, Lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scam!!!!

I too have sent this guy $550 for the coilovers and it's been one month now and he won't email me or send me the parts. This guy is a scam... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM!!!! I sent the money through paypal and they weren't able to get it back so i've completely lost all of my money. He closed his paypal account a few days after I sent him the money. If anybody knows his address let me know. Email me at gen1seven@msn.com.

Comment

no need to email i'll put his info so everybody can see

His e-mail name is Dwight Gooden (as appears on his e-mail)

He told me to send the money order to this address and name

William DS

my e-mail isn't working right now so i will try to get it later.

Comment

WARNING! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY. HE'S A SCAM ARTIST!! HE SOLD ME THE COILOVERS AND THEN TURNED AROUND AND SOLD IT TO WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM. I SENT HIM $550 FOR IT AND NEVER RECIEVED IT. THEN LATER FOUND OUT THAT I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE. JUST A WARNING TO EVERYONE OUT THERE SO THAT NO ONE ELSE WILL GET RIPPED OFF.

Comment

how do i get my money back if i sent a international money order from the post office? Do i report lost or stolen?

Comment

Its all very f*cked up

Damn guys, I cant express how bad I feel about what been going on with this F*CK FACE from Canada. One thing I hate is when people steal my hard earn money. This is the problem when buying from a person who is not established. If you get scammed you cant reclaim your losses. Is there any way you can get the police in all of this? I wish you all luck in getting your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by arcadiabc
              Damn guys, I cant express how bad I feel about what been going on with this F*CK FACE from Canada. One thing I hate is when people steal my hard earn money. This is the problem when buying from a person who is not established. If you get scammed you cant reclaim your losses. Is there any way you can get the police in all of this? I wish you all luck in getting your money back.
              there is a chance i can get my money back. even if i do, it will take 180 days to process b/c it was an international money order. that f**king 6 months!

Comment

Working...
              X