JDM RHD Silvia for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM RHD Silvia for sale

I am selling this car because I need the money for other projects. It is not registered and has no U.S Vin. I selling it for offroad use only. Here is the link to the Autotrader.com ad. Serious buyers only please. $7500 firm.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...rdist=5#vdptop

I would be selling it for more if it were Registered and Street Legal cause I wouldn't want to sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by phantasm
      $7500 is outragious!
      how is this price outragious? For all the stuff on it and the rarity of the car? I know in japan a similar car would go for 400,000 to 500,000 yen but we are not in japan. People are trying to sell LHD drive cars with badly done swaps for the same price or more and all you get is the car and the swap, nothing else.

Comment

Would you atleast consider a trade for a badass s13 with a Ca20det port and polish with tein he's etc. Hit me up if your interested.

Comment

Originally posted by nodrfts13
          how is this price outragious?
          Easily outragious due to the fact that it WILL NEVER BE STREET LEGAL. It isn't THAT hot to pay those dollars for it as a show/race car.

Comment

well tha price is good u CAN get it street legal or u can just come to Flagstaff, AZ where i live and drive it around and no one will care...

Comment

Originally posted by nodrfts13
              how is this price outragious? For all the stuff on it and the rarity of the car? I know in japan a similar car would go for 400,000 to 500,000 yen but we are not in japan. People are trying to sell LHD drive cars with badly done swaps for the same price or more and all you get is the car and the swap, nothing else.
              you'd get maybe $2500 for that out here. the kit looks like a$$ and theres nothing done to the engine for power, but yea if you do get it congrats cuz ur a better bullsh*tter than me

Comment

Originally posted by sil180sx
                you'd get maybe $2500 for that out here. the kit looks like a$$ and theres nothing done to the engine for power, but yea if you do get it congrats cuz ur a better bullsh*tter than me

Hey don't listen to any of these other punks on here. You stick to what you want to sell it for and eventually you will get it. If they had any idea how much it costs to import RHD drive cars they would be more appreciative of your asking price. Most of these F@gs on here think that they are doing you a favor when they buy sh!t from you. I'm sure you are losing money on it anyways by selling it for $7500.

Oh and just in case any of you didn't get the point...Screw you F@&*ing lowballers and your ideas on how much S!@t should cost!!!!!!! If you don't like the price...DON"T BUY IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HitAndRun
                  Hey don't listen to any of these other punks on here. You stick to what you want to sell it for and eventually you will get it. If they had any idea how much it costs to import RHD drive cars they would be more appreciative of your asking price.
                  Punks?? Bite me!
                  Sure....there is expence to shipping a RHD car to the US, but what value is there in paying an exorbitant fee for a bland looking car that is NOT US highway legal....that on top of everything else is flat out boring?
                  Most of these F@gs on here think that they are doing you a favor when they buy sh!t from you. I'm sure you are losing money on it anyways by selling it for $7500.
                  If he is losing money it is HIS problem. NOT the buyers!

Oh and just in case any of you didn't get the point...Screw you F@&*ing lowballers and your ideas on how much S!@t should cost!!!!!!! If you don't like the price...DON"T BUY IT!!!
                  Great idea....I won't!

Comment

will you trolls shut up already and let the guy sell his damn car? I don't see why people have to create drama over stuff like this....probably just jelousy

Good luck with your sale man

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_blitz21
                      Would you atleast consider a trade for a badass s13 with a Ca20det port and polish with tein he's etc. Hit me up if your interested.
                      Thanks for the offer but I already have another car that I am building.

Comment

I appreciate all the support on my sale and I am losing money. The car has all the ground work laid already, it just needs a turbo upgrade and this thing would be complete.
                        Last edited by nodrfts13; 04-25-2005, 10:38 AM. Reason: miss spelled a word.

Comment

Originally posted by phantasm
                          Punks?? Bite me!
                          Sure....there is expence to shipping a RHD car to the US, but what value is there in paying an exorbitant fee for a bland looking car that is NOT US highway legal....that on top of everything else is flat out boring?
                          I don't know if the car is bland looking. You can only see one picture on autotrader.com. But your right it doesn't have a 6ft aluminum wing mounted backwards on the trunk, 17 x 7 44mm offset wheels, "carbon fiber" look hood, Prelude Headlights, S2000 tail lights, or a r34/ buddy club/ veilside $299 body kit on it. Everything is from orginal manufactures TBO and More College. I'm more into driving the car anyways.

Comment

bumpity bump

Comment

Originally posted by cfrost
                              will you trolls shut up already and let the guy sell his damn car? I don't see why people have to create drama over stuff like this....probably just jelousy

Good luck with your sale man
                              WORD TO THAT.

I had tried to sell my RHD MR2 on this forum and all I got was lowballers/haters.

Comment

Working...
                              X