• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuel pump assy with top?

Comment

Nope, its spoken for by a friend.

Comment

Do you Have the Front Bumper and Front Bumper Reinforcement? if so E- mail me please at dupadupaking@yahoo.com

Comment

mmmmmm..couple years behind my friend...lol

Comment

hi my name is sage i am located in vancouver washington area i can meet up anytime if you woul give me a call or email me your phone number that would be excellent (360)837-2107 or email me at sageakiss2318@aol.com thanks i need taillights fenders grill pieces interior seat rails engine for gts hb

Comment

AE86 Parts

Hey i am looking for the trim that goes around the hatch back windows.....I need them for both rear windows........I am also looking for either a hatch or the double seal that goes in the hatch.......

Comment

Do you have the Mass Air Flow box cuz im looking for the vsv valve that is bolted to the side of the MAF, if so how much.

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM View Post
                  In 3 days I am going to pick up 2 GTS parts cars. I am taking both transmissions, rear axels, one gas tank, one set of clutch lines and one engine.

The rest is up for grabs. I also have parts sitting at my house as I type this. Fenders, trunk lids, hatch lid, heads, one block, interior peices, ect ect.

Just getting the word out there, if your looking for a hard to find part I should have it. Unless another 20 other people already contacted me about a particular part.

A few things I won't have or sell. Transmissions, rear axels, fuel pumps, or cranks. Just because of the prone failure of these items under hard conditions.
                  i need the complete engine and body harness asap please please let me know 336 215 2181 or my house 336 961 0021

Comment

roommate has a garbage front, drivers side caliper/allofthebrakesystem on his.
                    any brake help?

Comment

Working...
                    X