4age Competition Motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4age Competition Motors

Hello all I have built 4ag engines with all new rings, bearings,seals,gaskets,TRD metal head gasket,metal front cover gasket,3 angle valve job ,head surfaced,rotating assm balanced,block honed and decked,painted your choice of color. Crate motor 4age special 1400 RTR.Upgrades available(cams,pistons,porting,ect).All engine services available for other makes.Thanks,UNITED DRIFT SHOP (714)496-0429 AJ

what kind of power would one of these make?

Comment

Power output depends greatly on the total comdination,but a baseline 160-170 at the crank depending on cam choice

Comment

BUMP these are plug and play just add fluids.SR20 crate motor overhaul package coming real soon,THANKS AGAIN

Comment

JUST BUMPIN IT HARD

Comment

If your in SOCAL and you want a sreamer come see me.20v overhauls available also everything 86!! THANKS

Comment

Bump for this guy too I suppose...I like how you say they're plug and play just add fluids. That should be your slogan catch phrase man. Makes me wanna buy one! I live a few hours away though.

Comment

How much and do you install?

How much and do you install?

Comment

Hello read the lead post 1400,yes I install if you want to set something up PM me or call direct .NOTE this special is for GTS modles or cars that have been converted allready.Swap are another story.THANKS

Comment

BUMP ,group buy anyone ?

Comment

how long would the whole swap take?

Comment

Hello based on my current work load a swap would take 7-10 days if you have all the needed parts.NOTE: this post is not about conversions or did you mean how long to swap out 16v motor with a fresh peice?.Let me know ,THANKS

Comment

How about the dizzy is it relocated or is that extra?
                          With ITB's?

Comment

Hello the dizzy for what,I would imagine your talkin about a 20v,please PM for info and/or ?s about subjects not pertaining to this thread.NOTE this post is for rebuilt 16v RTR engines,if you have ?s about something else contact me direct or PM me. THANKS AGAIN.

Comment

Bump,get it while its good I am allmost out, I will restock on rebuildable cores sometime this weak then I will have a new batch of fresh 16v some red, some blue.BUMP 20v overhauls are now available. SOCAL WHAT UP

Comment

Working...
                              X