Fs: 89 240sx W/sr2odet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: 89 240sx W/sr2odet

Okay this stinks, but i'm letting go my 240sx/180sx modified.
    reason for selling....blown head gasket...no money to repair. This all happened after i changed the oil and put brand new spark plugs.
    No problems before this.
    Car is in Fair Condition for a 1989....silver ($1500) 123000miles when i bought it. now its about 140000 miles on chassis.

The Dollar amount is how much I've put in to the car.

Endless Function D coilover suspension($2500)
    Large Hybird FMIC($700)
    Redtop SR20DET (approx $3200 installed)
    Blitz SS blow off valve ($100)
    fidanza 10lb flywheel ($400)
    Act 6 puck Clutch(approx $300)
    17" Adr wheels (gun metal, one has curb rash...still good)(was $650 w/tires)
    3" downpipe($100)
    Greddy DD1 dual titanium exhaust ($700)
    Straight Pipe ($50)
    Drilled and slotted Rotors ($150) all 4
    Walbro Fuel Pump ($100)
    Apexi intake ($120)
    Racing Battery ($100) saves like 10 lbs of weight

NOT Installed
    R32 Calipers front and rear ($200) Fronts painted anodized green
    Apexi AFC($60) bought used
    Turbo XS Dual boost Controller ($155) never used
    JDM Cluster ($120)
    Most of all the stock parts from 240sx suspension, wheels,...and what ever i can find.

If there's more mods that i lefted out, i'll post more later.

Location....westminster, huntington beach area. Cali
    I can get more if i part it out but...really no time and we all know that time is money.
    selling price....$3600... obo i need a P.O.S to get around

no pics cuz no camera...like i said i have no cash (put all my savings into this car) to spend on my car or anything else. if you're a mechanic or know what you're doing, this will cost you almost nothing to fix but your time. need to be towed.
    Last edited by dshytz; 01-10-2007, 03:09 PM. Reason: additional info

Interested. How soon do you need it sold? Did it overheat after headgasket was blown? Can you borrow a camera and post some pics?

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime8 View Post
      Interested. How soon do you need it sold? Did it overheat after headgasket was blown? Can you borrow a camera and post some pics?
      No....it definately did not over heat. I started the car up after parking it for two days and it acted weird. I had a couple friends and a mechanic look at it, they all said it is most likely the head gasket....so conclusion...it's the head gasket. everything was professionally installed. i'll try but we'll see if someone would take the time and help me with the pics. The sooner i sell it the better....people need the parking space.
      Last edited by dshytz; 01-05-2007, 10:27 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

Hello,Im possibly interested in the boost controler, PM me the details on it. Did you buy it new,THANKS

Comment

im ready to come pick up he car now if still for sell. Call me asap because i have alot of stuff to do today. 541-326-6631...Garrett

call me

Comment

hey whats up dude!
            im located in long beach.about 20 min away from you.

I work in HB.off/Beach blvd & Talbert.How far away are you from there?
            i would like to come look at the car right when i get out of work (4:30pm)

call me up 562-537-5111/perfect timing man, because all i know is i better get a 240 within the next 5 days.(Like seriously!)

(in my head,looks i might be grabbin this off you.good deal! )

Comment

Car still up for grabs, i will call you back.

Originally posted by RHDae86 View Post
              hey whats up dude!
              im located in long beach.about 20 min away from you.

I work in HB.off/Beach blvd & Talbert.How far away are you from there?
              i would like to come look at the car right when i get out of work (4:30pm)

call me up 562-537-5111/perfect timing man, because all i know is i better get a 240 within the next 5 days.(Like seriously!)

(in my head,looks i might be grabbin this off you.good deal! )

Comment

Originally posted by dshytz View Post
                Okay this stinks, but i'm letting go my 240sx/180sx modified.
                reason for selling....blown head gasket...no money to repair. This all happened after i changed the oil and put brand new spark plugs.
                No problems before this.
                Car is in Fair Condition for a 1989....silver ($1500) 123000miles when i bought it. now its about 140000 miles on chassis.

The Dollar amount is how much I've put in to the car.

Endless Function D coilover suspension($2500)
                Large Hybird FMIC($700)
                Redtop SR20DET (approx $3200 installed)
                Blitz SS blow off valve ($100)
                fidanza 10lb flywheel ($400)
                Act 6 puck Clutch(approx $300)
                17" Adr wheels (gun metal, one has curb rash...still good)(was $650 w/tires)
                3" downpipe($100)
                Greddy DD1 dual titanium exhaust ($700)
                Straight Pipe ($50)
                Drilled and slotted Rotors ($150) all 4
                Walbro Fuel Pump ($100)
                Apexi intake ($120)
                Racing Battery ($100) saves like 10 lbs of weight

NOT Installed
                R32 Calipers front and rear ($200) Fronts painted anodized green
                Apexi AFC($60) bought used
                Turbo XS Dual boost Controller ($155) never used
                JDM Cluster ($120)
                Most of all the stock parts from 240sx suspension, wheels,...and what ever i can find.

If there's more mods that i lefted out, i'll post more later.

Location....westminster, huntington beach area. Cali
                I can get more if i part it out but...really no time and we all know that time is money.
                selling price....$3600... obo i need a P.O.S to get around

no pics cuz no camera...like i said i have no cash (put all my savings into this car) to spend on my car or anything else. if you're a mechanic or know what you're doing, this will cost you almost nothing to fix but your time. need to be towed.
                please contact me through via email....dshytz@hotmail.com if you don't get my reply through drifting.com. Sometimes i forget to check drifting.com. Thanks guys/gals

Comment

CAR HAS LSD (I THINK NISMO) ALSO, TIRES BURNS OUT EVENLY. tHANKS

Comment

Originally posted by dshytz
                    nudge nudge, car still available.
                    how about a trade for a 1989 240sx coupe. with the silvia front and installed. and I also got some brand new s15 headlights (can be sold easily $600 each) how about it. ?

Comment

hEY YA, car still available.....bringing down the price....$3100 firm. Thanks for all the inquiries

Comment

lemme see some pictures!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovejdm View Post
                          how about a trade for a 1989 240sx coupe. with the silvia front and installed. and I also got some brand new s15 headlights (can be sold easily $600 each) how about it. ?
                          uh....probably not. right now i need the cash more then another car. i need to pay bills...i would but bills are priority. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime8 View Post
                            Here are some exterior shots of the car. hope this helps. DASHBOARD SUPER CLEAN...no cracks
                            Attached Files

Comment

dang you still have that bro?
                              im surprised it didnt sell yet.

sorry i made my self look like a fool last time.
                              ( matter afact i fu*ked up my self!!.i picked up a s14.tryna trade it for a running sr240.)

check out my link
                              http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22445

Comment

Working...
                              X