X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s13gold
    replied
    SOLD to me today....

if u want some parts that were on the car, all i need is the motor.

everything else is for sale.

i will no longer check this thread, so if u have any interest in any parts email me.

yamommais@yahoo.com

flakers will be burned

and by the way....MONEY TALKS...dont waste my time with dreams.

Leave a comment:

• dshytz
    replied
    nudge nudge....

Leave a comment:

• dshytz
    replied
    Hey y'all, just to let y'all know, i have alot of offers all of a sudden,so who ever can cough up the dough first, will take my 240sx. no joke. I just need to get a new ride to for my new work. If you're interested than show it. great car...too bad there's a problem with it...many mods.....check first page... Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dshytz
    replied
    Originally posted by jspec240 View Post
    Whats up man. Sorry I lost your contact info. send a # I can reach you at so I can hit you up.

to beestone101@yahoo.com
    Hey jspec240 i sent you my contact info to your beestone101 email address. And to WHOM EVER else is interested... My personal email address in dshytz@hotmail.com. hit me up

Leave a comment:

• dshytz
    replied
    Originally posted by iamerickson View Post
    come on man you gotta let me have that exhaust!!
    Sorry bro, it's just gonna be to hard to sell the vehicle without parts. if i do that, i might as well part the car out. It's just too much work, even though i can get much more for the car by doing so. I'll keep it in mind though. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• iamerickson
    replied
    exhaust

come on man you gotta let me have that exhaust!!

Leave a comment:

• jspec240
    replied
    Whats up man. Sorry I lost your contact info. send a # I can reach you at so I can hit you up.

to beestone101@yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

• dshytz
    replied
    ALRIGHTY..... I'm in need to sale this car, so here it goes....$2400 yes, that's it. That's cheaper than the suspension that's on it. TWENTY-FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS----$2400. cash please. thanks for looking.

Leave a comment:

• dshytz
    replied
    Originally posted by iamerickson View Post
    how much will you sell that exhaust for?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    I would like to sell the car as whole...sorry.....but you can make a fair offer on the car. N E ONE interested... hit me up at dshytz@hotmail.com.

Leave a comment:

• iamerickson
    replied
    exhaust

how much will you sell that exhaust for?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• jspec240
    replied
    Yo

what up man?? call me up so we can work a deal, you never contacted me.

609 784 4543

Drew

Leave a comment:

• dshytz
    replied
    Originally posted by jspec240 View Post
    Whats up man If you will take 2800 I can pick it up hopefully this weekend. Please let me know if you will if not call me at 609 784 4543 and we will work out a deal.

Drew
    That's a fair offer. Hit me up via email... dshytz@hotmail.com subject: 240sx. I'll hit you up pm with digits. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• jspec240
    replied
    your 240

Whats up man If you will take 2800 I can pick it up hopefully this weekend. Please let me know if you will if not call me at 609 784 4543 and we will work out a deal.

Drew

Leave a comment:

• dshytz
    replied
    Nugde nudge....I'm in need of getting my 240sx remove from my driveway. Make an offer and i might consider it. Remember that this car has plenty of parts to profit from if you part it out, but would drive like a RACE CAR if the problem is fixed. MAKE AN OFFER, might consider it. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dshytz
    replied
    These is picture of engine bay, no leaks as far as i can tell.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X