X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RHDae86 View Post
    dang you still have that bro?
    im surprised it didnt sell yet.

sorry i made my self look like a fool last time.
    ( matter afact i fu*ked up my self!!.i picked up a s14.tryna trade it for a running sr240.)

check out my link
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22445
    yes, its true i still have it. dang for 6k, if that's what you paid for, you could of got my ride fixed...but coulda woulda shoulda...well good luck seeling your ride. if you know if someone else that wants a modified RPS13, spread the word...thanks brah

Comment

nah i didnt pay that much.cmon bro you know wassup Mang! lol

Comment

so you want more money, howa bout trade a caddy 85 eldorado to get you around and 1500 bucks or you can take eclipse off my hands

Comment

Originally posted by sloboi13 View Post
          so you want more money, howa bout trade a caddy 85 eldorado to get you around and 1500 bucks or you can take eclipse off my hands
          TRuly tempting...but i need cash. I going to get laid off from my job soon. That's why i lowered the price. Thanks though

Comment

where are you located? and how much is you're asking price?

Comment

Welp, New info...I took a chance thinking that it might be the turbo. I Boought a new used garrett t25 (no shaft play) and installed it. The old turbo was crap....that's why i took the chance. New price...$3000 for car

Comment

Want to take a look at it. Contact nitrounderground@aol.com with your phone number.

I am located in OC.

Originally posted by dshytz View Post
                yes, its true i still have it. dang for 6k, if that's what you paid for, you could of got my ride fixed...but coulda woulda shoulda...well good luck seeling your ride. if you know if someone else that wants a modified RPS13, spread the word...thanks brah
                Originally posted by dshytz View Post
                Welp, New info...I took a chance thinking that it might be the turbo. I Boought a new used garrett t25 (no shaft play) and installed it. The old turbo was crap....that's why i took the chance. New price...$3000 for car

Comment

check your email.

Comment

K, Thanks. Still available everyone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by s13gold View Post
                      check your email.
                      Hey, i checked my email, whats the email addresse that it was sent with...i'm just trying to confirm that i received it. thanks

Comment

These is picture of engine bay, no leaks as far as i can tell.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nugde nudge....I'm in need of getting my 240sx remove from my driveway. Make an offer and i might consider it. Remember that this car has plenty of parts to profit from if you part it out, but would drive like a RACE CAR if the problem is fixed. MAKE AN OFFER, might consider it. Thanks

Comment

your 240

Whats up man If you will take 2800 I can pick it up hopefully this weekend. Please let me know if you will if not call me at 609 784 4543 and we will work out a deal.

Drew

Comment

Originally posted by jspec240 View Post
                              Whats up man If you will take 2800 I can pick it up hopefully this weekend. Please let me know if you will if not call me at 609 784 4543 and we will work out a deal.

Drew
                              That's a fair offer. Hit me up via email... dshytz@hotmail.com subject: 240sx. I'll hit you up pm with digits. Thanks

Comment

Yo

what up man?? call me up so we can work a deal, you never contacted me.

609 784 4543

Drew

Comment

Working...
                                X