Fs: 89 240sx W/sr2odet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exhaust

how much will you sell that exhaust for?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by iamerickson View Post
      how much will you sell that exhaust for?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
      I would like to sell the car as whole...sorry.....but you can make a fair offer on the car. N E ONE interested... hit me up at dshytz@hotmail.com.

Comment

ALRIGHTY..... I'm in need to sale this car, so here it goes....$2400 yes, that's it. That's cheaper than the suspension that's on it. TWENTY-FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS----$2400. cash please. thanks for looking.

Comment

Whats up man. Sorry I lost your contact info. send a # I can reach you at so I can hit you up.

to beestone101@yahoo.com

Comment

exhaust

come on man you gotta let me have that exhaust!!

Comment

Originally posted by iamerickson View Post
              come on man you gotta let me have that exhaust!!
              Sorry bro, it's just gonna be to hard to sell the vehicle without parts. if i do that, i might as well part the car out. It's just too much work, even though i can get much more for the car by doing so. I'll keep it in mind though. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jspec240 View Post
                Whats up man. Sorry I lost your contact info. send a # I can reach you at so I can hit you up.

to beestone101@yahoo.com
                Hey jspec240 i sent you my contact info to your beestone101 email address. And to WHOM EVER else is interested... My personal email address in dshytz@hotmail.com. hit me up

Comment

Hey y'all, just to let y'all know, i have alot of offers all of a sudden,so who ever can cough up the dough first, will take my 240sx. no joke. I just need to get a new ride to for my new work. If you're interested than show it. great car...too bad there's a problem with it...many mods.....check first page... Thanks

Comment

nudge nudge....

Comment

SOLD to me today....

if u want some parts that were on the car, all i need is the motor.

everything else is for sale.

i will no longer check this thread, so if u have any interest in any parts email me.

yamommais@yahoo.com

flakers will be burned

and by the way....MONEY TALKS...dont waste my time with dreams.

Comment

Working...
                      X