No announcement yet.

OEM S14 Parts Gotta Go!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to revive some interest in these parts. Everything must go that is listed. I have bills to pay and no funds to pay them with so help me out guys. Everything is priced to go, and if you think something is to high shoot me an offer and I will entertain it. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

S14 Slave Cylinder has been SOLD!!!!!. Thanx guys and keep the offers coming. There is still quite a bit of stuff that needs to go. Cameron

Comment

Cam oil lines are pending sale. As well as the ash tray and the SR intake. Everything else is still very much available so shoot me those offers and more then likely I will accept it. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Alright guys I have had a lot of interest but havent gotten any payments on these parts yet. Anyone serious shoot me some money and get these parts outta here. I will also be adding some more parts to the list later today.
          Parts Include:
          2 S14 Open Diff's- They make a little noise but are still in good working condition. Will be perfect for a welded diff. Both are 6 bolt pattern.
          1 Set of 6-Bolt ouput shafts. These are in perfect working order also.
          Pics and prices will be posted up later at the top of the list. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

S14 ashtray has been SOLD!!!!!!!. Thanx and keep those offers comin. Cameron

Comment

S14 driveshaft has been SOLD!!!!!!!

Comment

S14 antenna and Pioneer TV have been SOLD!!!!!!!! Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Just a little bump to try and get this stuff off my hands. Everything is OBO if you think the price is too high then just shoot me an offer. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

*BUMP* Come on guys I know there is someone out there that needs these parts. Shoot me some offers and just take this stuff off my hands please. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

SPL Diff Bushings have been SOLD!!!!!!!

Comment

ES Bushings and S14 IACV have been SOLD!!!!!! More parts have been added to the list of things that need to go so shoot me some offers and take this stuff off my hands. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

S14 Downpipe has been SOLD!!!!!! Everything else listed is still for sale and all prices are OBO so make me some offers and most likely I will accept it. I just need this stuff outta here. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

After Thanksgiving Sale!!!!!!!Blowout Pricing

*Bump* for an after Thanksgiving price drop on everything still available. I am open to all offers so if you see something you need let me know and get this stuff outta my garage. Thanx, Cameron
                            -T25/28 Turbo O2 extension. Asking $30 shipped.
                            -S14 VTC Solonoid. Asking $40 shipped.
                            -S14 Oem Tension rod brace. Asking $10 shipped.
                            -S14 Oem Spoiler. Asking $30 shipped.
                            -S14 Blacktop SR Cam squirters. Asking $30 shipped.
                            -S14 Blacktop A/C Tensioner pulley. Asking $15 shipped.
                            -S14 Blacktop SR Intake tube. Asking $30 shipped.
                            -2 S14 Differentials. Asking $80 shipped each.
                            -1 Set of S14 output shafts. asking $100 shipped.

Comment

*Bump* Someone please pick some of this stuff up. I am entertaining pretty much any offer I get. Let me know. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

*LAST BUMP* This is all she wrote for this thread. I will be entertaining any offers made on these parts. After a couple days I will probably list them on ebay or just hold on to them for awhile since there is little interest at the time. If anyone wants anything please pm me or email me at yashio240@yahoo.com. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Working...
                                X