FS:F20c Swap for s13-Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:F20c Swap for s13-Complete

Up for sale is an f20c complete swap for the nissan s13. The parts are as listed that come with the swap
    Bottom end
    K24 Crankshaft-86mm stroke
    *H22 connecting rods-Machined 2mm on each side to fit k24 crank
    stock oil pan
    *Stock cylinder walls
    Head
    Stock valves and valve springs
    Brian Crower Stage 3 Exhaust cam (part #BC0062)
    Stock Intake Cam
    Transmission is in great condition, shifts smooth, and brand new transmission oil (Honda Oem)
    ACT lightweight flywheel and stage 3 clutch.needs new TOB
    Custom Driveshaft ONLY MADE FOR THIS CONVERSION..Made custom by Drivelines Incorporated
    Extension bracket for shifter, you will need to make your own shifter
    I have an AEM adjustable fuel pressure regulator and RC 750cc injectors if you like them upon request (extra)
    Complete Ap1 wiring harness for s2000
    AEM plug and play EMS

I recommend you have the connecting rods cracked tested by a machine shop just to be safe if re-installing these back in the motor
    The cylinder walls MUST be bored out due to VERY MINOR nicks . Any machine shop who specializes in LS1 motors or FRM sleeving can bore this motor and make it like new!!!. The current pistons are all ruined (cracked ring lands). They are 87mm bore pistons. This motor requires.25mm bored to fit new 87.25mm pistons. These pistons can be purchased from majecstic honda online for $49.75 a piece for the pistons. Or you can go crazy and drop a forged setup in this and make it a beast!!.. The motor will not come with exhaust manifold. The AEM ems i dont have the exact serial number to give u the model, but it is the plug and play for the s2000.

This motor was the first and original F24C hybrid coversion made by Design Craft Fabrication. The complete swap does come with custom motor mounts and transmission mounts. There will need to be modification to the cross member in order for the oil pan to clear the cross member. The oil pan has already been modified to clear the sway bar. Also spacing the cross member bolts is needed as well to have extra room.

The motor comes AS IS, and i WILL NOT TAKE OFF ANY PARTS,. If you would like the fuel pressure regulator and injectors let me know and ill will give u a price.

Im sure im missing af few things, so let me know if you have any questions.Once again this motor is not assembled and will need some minor work.a-t or built sr20.
    Price is $5000 FIRM..I am willing to trade for a built ka-t or sr20..
    [img width=800 height=533]http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx119/redlinesi10/s13K/253.jpg[/img]
    [img width=800 height=533]http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx119/redlinesi10/IMG_0857.jpg[/img]

update

Going back and looking, there were a few key factors i left out lol..

The hybrid bottom end of this motor (k24 crank 99mm stoke, h22 rods 87mm bore) makes a displacement of a 2.355 (2.4L) without touching the cylinder walls! The k24 crank was machined(beveled lip section of the crank) in order to fit the s2000 flywheel. The h22 rods were machined 2mm on each side in order to fit the k24 crankshaft.
    Also because the honda s2000 runs Electronic Power Steering (EPS), it does not have a power steering pump, which the s13 requires, so an FD (rx-7) power steering pump and custom bracket were welded in order to make power steering for the s13k.As far as notching the cross member, i can provide specs, and pictures upon request in order to properly fit the f20c.As far as spacing the cross member bolts, that is just to give a little extra comfort room. The transmission tunnel (as i found out the hard way) will need to be banged out a bit right in the thickest part of the bell housing area on the transmission tunnel. The room between the beefy s2k transmission and the transmission tunnel is thinner then a piece of paper (im not kidding lol). So when down revving, theres a horrid noise coming from the T.Tunnel area. Banging the transmission tunnel out a bit will be sufficient and not cause any damage nor look bad because of how far back under the dash it would be. With the radiator, the s2000 motor has both hoses located on the right side of the motor compartment (like the ka- i believe). I do have custom aluminum piping that will fit the radiator if it is designed for the s2000.
    All smog parts, and emissions has been removed from this motor, so it is obviously not going to be street legal. As far as power goes with this motor, these are the numbers I saw and you can see.
    Stock f20c..2.0L- 9000rpm limit 240hp-150-tq-motor….210whp-130whp (depending on application)
    F24c conversion..2.4L-7000rpm limit. 250whp-Not sure on tq..This is NA btw
    F24C conversion with current setup (gt28rs,cam, etc).320whp-370tq (on cracked ring lands)

A stock f20c with a gt35r will make 430whp+ all day, I don’t really know what this motor with a bigger turbo, and a forged bottom end would do, im guessing 500whp easily. I would recommend keep the motor as a 2.4 because of the higher tq output as opposed to low ball of the 2.0L.. The possibilities with this motor are endless, you can either run a FI setup with a forged bottom end, or run a stock h22 pistons and have a beefy vtec 2.4L monster. I think that covers almost everything I can think of to answer any questions you might have had from the previous post lol. Any question feel free to ask. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X