ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gauging interest: S13/S14 to Silvia SR20 swap for $1599?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok let me respond to these in one post:

driftdreams360: It is a temporary sale to drum up business - we just don't make much money selling engines at this price. If you shoot me an email maybe we could work something out.

hachiroku-fc3s: Unfortunately, I'm unable to get entire front clips. For the S14 engine/tranny/ecu, the price jumps to $2800.

nismo180sx: email sent!

nissanguy_24: I'm not sure I understand your question - are you wanting us to do the swap for you, or did you just need to know what else to get? you'll need to get the igniter (a $50 junkyard piece), the AFM from a 240sx (somewhere around $50), and an intercooler.

SR_power19: The price includes: engine w/all accessories (alternator, p/s, a/c, ignition coil packs), transmission, ecu and CUT harness. It does NOT include an igniter or an airflow meter (see above), or the intercooler. I DO sell FMIC's - I'm a major wholesaler in Southern CA, and am direct with most aftermarket companies.

Comment

We sold out. Will have more in 1.5 weeks. Thanks for all the emails!

Comment

Just so everyone knows, more engines are good to go. Feel free to call me at the shop and I'll get orders rolling. Thanks!

Comment

i m gonna call you tomorrow

Comment

im interested in a sr20det red top motorset. do u guys do the swap yourselves? i live in santa ana . i would try to do it myself but i dont have the time or space to perform a swap. how much for everything installed? email me calicat714@yahoo.com

Comment

i am also interested in a motor.. could you please e-mail me with the addy of your shop and also the price for a red top installed.. thanks! turboxsw20@hotmail.com

Comment

James

Hey guys...chiming in to say that James is Legit person and one of my dealers...he takes care of me when ever i pm on the spot

just my 0.02

Marc @ MSL

Comment

How about a compele s13 front cut?
                  jspna86@yahoo.com
                  thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jsp86
                    How about a compele s13 front cut?
                    jspna86@yahoo.com
                    thanks
                    me too