96 240sx f/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 240sx f/s

sorry to say but gotta sell the 240. 96 with kouki conversion, r33 bumper, eneki wheels, msd ignition, injen cold air, silvia wing, and a 5zigen cat back. pm me if interested
    Asking 7000, located in Iowa, and it has 115kmiles

Last edited by Liquid; 04-23-2004, 10:02 AM.

How about pirce, and location, Milage? not that I would have enough anyway,

Comment

bump

Comment

up

Comment

silver 240

i was wondering if this car is still available

Comment

it is, im going to put it in the paper and park it if it doesn't sell online this week.

Comment

would you have any more pics? i am really interested. but if you do end up selling it....i was wondering how you did that 97 front end conversion....what did you need and how much it cost you. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by l3igry
                would you have any more pics? i am really interested. but if you do end up selling it....i was wondering how you did that 97 front end conversion....what did you need and how much it cost you. thanks.
                Yeah here are some new pics, i just got a new r33 bumper thats 1 piece instead of two, so its much lighter and i got one without the grill! i like it much betta! As for the conversion, i bought the car with it, but its pretty easy. You just need to get fenders, hood, bumper, and lights from a junkyard or you can order them new off of www.jspec.com. Kinda pricy though, your probably lookn to spend right around 2500(its the same price as the s15 conversion). The funny thing is i thought people would be jumpn to buy it but everyone seems to be draggn *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Ive had some 60 replys/emails about it but no serious buyers. I just bought some for sale signs and im gonna park it and put it in the paper. I know for sure it will sell next week locally.
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

ps. these cars run 16.1 stock, my car runs 15.4s

Comment

is it a 5-speed? any interior pics? any problems with the car?

Comment

Where in Iowa are you located and is it a 5spd or auto?

Comment

its actually an auto but its about 500 to do a manual swap. Im located in the quad cities and the car has no problems and it runs amazing. The interior is perfrct, nothing ripped or sunfaded.

Comment

quad cities? where is that at?

Comment

Working...
                              X