No announcement yet.

96 240sx f/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the mississippi, moline,davenport,rock island, and bettendorf. its on the mississippi right on the illinois iowa border, about 3 hours from chicago.

Comment

Very interested, I'm from springfield IL wondering if it is still available?

Comment

Originally posted by WTBSilvia
        Very interested, I'm from springfield IL wondering if it is still available?
        yeah, i just listed it this week in the paper

Comment

Wow, thanks for the fast response. I am going to sell my DSM this week, and have been trying to find a 240 to buy, seems like everywhere I look they're all on the west coast, glad to see one near me. Got any pictures of the interior?
          My DSM will be sold in days. My next day off is Saturday, so maybe we can arrange something to come up and check it out? Looking forward, thanks.

Comment

haha no problem, i never would have responded to this thread if it hadn't beent he email that was sent saying it had a respond. I haven't been on here in a while. The interior is spotless, no scratches and no sun fade. The seats also have no rips or stains.
            Yeah thats cool, we can arrange something. Just send me an email. TeamLiquid@msn.com

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid
              Man thats a clean looking car. Very nice conversion man. I wish i had the dough though. Some punk kid was selling a 95 S14 with a bunk @ss body kit saying it was from Nismo for 8k. I slapped him in the face. I honestly did, because he spit on my car.

Comment

Working...
              X