No announcement yet.

FS: '85 AE86 GT-S in Wa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all the flamers: Leave off. If you aren't interested then dont post.

To everyone else: the price is 3,500 O.B.O. meaning I am fully aware that 3,500 may not be realistic for this car and I am willing to negotiate.

To DrifterN: Thanks for watching my back in my absence! I have been moving and unable to reply to posts!

Comment

Originally posted by FR_Madness
      To all the flamers: Leave off. If you aren't interested then dont post.

To everyone else: the price is 3,500 O.B.O. meaning I am fully aware that 3,500 may not be realistic for this car and I am willing to negotiate.

To DrifterN: Thanks for watching my back in my absence! I have been moving and unable to reply to posts!
      FR_Madness....no prob man! good luck with selling your 86 and hey did you get my PM?

Comment

AE86

I have been looking for a 86 forever plus a day. Is your hachi rokku still for sale? have u had any offers yet? how much are u willing to compromise on pricing? If you still have it this weekend would you be willing to meet so I can come see it? Could I get a VIN number for my bank to see if they will authorize a loan for the 86?

Comment

Price is right on the money. Anyone that says differently has no clue what they are going for. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Put a paint job on that bad boy and you could get well over 4 on Ebay. My brothers was bone stock with a fart can and a new paint job. 187k miles and he got 4800. So it can be done.

Comment

$3500 is a bit high but you are willing to negotiate. I dont see why everyone is making a big deal about it. No harm in asking for that much you just might get it. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

price of hachi

Originally posted by Tybalt
              $3500 is a bit high but you are willing to negotiate. I dont see why everyone is making a big deal about it. No harm in asking for that much you just might get it. Good luck with the sale.
              not quite sure were you live i need to go their i am asking 1,400 for my GT-S maybe i could get more or whats the deal with this

Comment

Originally posted by DrifterN
                [B]DriftKing: the cars year is an 85 but we're refering to its chassis code which is AE86.... the 85-87 corolla SR5's and GTS's chassis code are refered to as AE86.......feel free to correct me if i'm wrong......
                My 87 Corolla GT-S's chassis code is AE88

Anywho, that's quite the mix and match. The front bumper looks exactly like mine. Kinda confusing.

Comment

I just looked at in import car price guide and they list the SR-5's and GTS's in a range from about 1200 to 5100. With the car needed a paint job, 4000 is probably reasonable - less if conditions in the paragraph below apply.

The bad news is that the last time I saw a car with that many replaced body panels, it had a lot of rust under it. The shock and strut towers, rocker panels, and floor boards were pretty well deteriorated. If just one area had new panels, I'd just assume it was in a collision, check the frame, and buy it. But my past experience doesn't give me a lot of confidence in buying this particular GTS.

Just curious, though: What cities has that car spent most of it's life? I hear that the state of Washington is a prime place to buy a car, especially from cities away from the ocean.

Comment

Im Selling My 93 GS-R for 10000!
                    200k on engine
                    Buy It Cuz Its So Rare!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny_Pham
                      200k on engine
                      Buy It Cuz Its So Rare!!
                      What the thread jack!?

lol...I hope this is a joke, cuz I'm laughin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny_Pham
                        200k on engine
                        Buy It Cuz Its So Rare!!
                        Ohh those Newbies, they sure know how to make me laugh.

Comment

my cousin from japan its selling his skyline..ill post the info latter i think he want 7g´s...

Comment

Most of the time it was in the Edmonds area, close to Seattle. I bought from second owner who replaced the panels in order to avoid the dreaded, "Bondo". It was a daily driver so had its fair share of dents and dings. It is in considerably better shape now.

Some rust but nothing too bad. The floor is great. Cleaned and recarpeted.

Dammit, flamers and thread jackers piss me off. Go make your own post!

Comment

Wanna trade??? Just kidding Seriously, these cars are overpriced now because of demand. The reason other 80's cars are cheap is because very few are as cool as the corolla. Very fun car and easy to modify
                              Attached Files

Comment

no, the reason other 80's cars are so cheap is because takumi didnt drive one...

Comment

Working...
                                X