No announcement yet.

FS: '85 AE86 GT-S in Wa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05m0515: Way to be constructive buddy. I'm glad you have so much insight on the corolla. So how many have you owned/driven?

How many 20 year old japanese cars have as much aftermarket? And when I said it's easy to modify I also meant cheap. This is why it's popular. The price of admission might be a little high for such an old car but once you have one it's dirt cheap to modify.

They are very famous cars becuase of their abilities. Demand is high so it costs the same as the ever popular/generic/heavy/expensive to mod 240sx.

In the end it's still way cheaper. You can build a D1 competitive AE86 for like 5-8k. How much cheaper can you get?

To anyone looking at this car, if it's in good mechanical shape go for it. Some people get corollas for about 1-2k but end up spending another1-2k getting back into shape. It's not such a bad deal.

Comment

Originally posted by 05m0515
      no, the reason other 80's cars are so cheap is because takumi didnt drive one...
      Point being? I didnt get an 86 cause of initial d. They are great cars because of the sloid engines, high revs, excellent weight distribution, RWD, light weight (less than a miata), and ohhhh so sexxxy styling when switched to JDM.

Comment

thats a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing true!!!...

Comment

SOLD! GONE! FINITO! NO MAS! NO LONGER IN MY POSSESSION!

Comment

thumb up for you...

Comment

Congrats on the sale. And to the new owner.

Comment

That is me I finally have an hachi rokku it has taken a good year to get one and it was in great shape besides the color scheme but I am a professional painter so that is easly rectified. That for doing buisness FR_Madness

Comment

Be good to her! I am sure you will get all the enjoyment I was planning to out of it. It was a pleasure doing bussiness with you.

Comment

Working...
                  X