Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump

Comment

Hey, thanks for posting your car. With me doing stock restorations and so much of the interior being gone, your car would pose a pretty big challenge for me - the biggest yet. So, I'm gonna pass on this one. If that's the original body on it, then you have a really sweet chassis.

Comment

thanks for looking.

Comment

bump

so, no one wants to buy my car? make an offer, i might take it......

Comment

I'm interested, just that I don't get paid until the end of the month.

Comment

Re: bump

Originally posted by princess_hachi
              so, no one wants to buy my car? make an offer, i might take it......
              if you were in nor cal Id take it off your hands, i got cash in hand too

Comment

sale

hey, i got some time, so if people need to wait, thats cool. also, nor cal, im moving to santa cruz, thats why i need the money, so if any one up there is interested, post up. ill be up around sept.18th, going to ucsc, so let me know, thanks, dan

Comment

one last time

bump one last time, need some money, make an offer.

Comment

im interested... i need a car to get around... n ur in claremont! i could probably borrow my cousins car to go look at it...

what about 1000? (im kinda low on cash myself... but i could probably scrounge up a bit more..)

n is that 188,XXX miles on the engine? or engine and body? and when do u need to sell it by? (im assuming september when ur leaving for school?)
                    Last edited by delasoul909; 07-11-2004, 08:07 PM.

Comment

I really want ur car.

Bro, sell it to me, I'll drive doen this tuesday and buy it off u. I need it to get around while I work on my FD. I've sent u an email. look I'll even give 2,200 for it. I'm serious.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

E-mail sent. Very interested in the car if you still have it! Hit me up when you can, thanks

midnights14@hotmail.com
                          AIM: Kouki4CocoPuffs

Comment

sold

hey everyone, sorry to say, but the car has been sold. thanks for the intrest, hope you guys find the 86 your looking for. thanks again, dan

Comment

Working...
                            X