SR20DET Drift FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedsunZZ32
    Duh do the math Sr20det is a lighter motor then a rotor For one Duh DUh duh Aluminum block and head duh duh duh? go find out specs on a sr20 and specs on a rotory, all steel rotory at that

damn a 240 guy and dont know ur nissan motors.......
    your the kinda kid i would throw off a bridge and laugh at...a 240 owner doesnt necessarily have to KNOW about JDM S13 ENGINES...since 240's DIDNT come with sr20dets

edit: and stop with the duh's

Comment

ok sorry for the duhs lol but i was just informing the 240 guy and yeah alot of ppl want to push me off a bridge when critisize them it was a joke tho to prove a point lol So LOL about it

Comment

Yo guys chill out. I did it cuz it was funny and we had a sr sitting there and no rotarys sitting in the shop. Its an awesome drift car and stands out. Everyone is hung up on 50/50 weight distribution, but 9 out of 10 drift cars are far from that.
        www.chrisforsberg.com
        www.driftalliance.com
        www.nosdrift.com
        www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by RedsunZZ32
          ok sorry for the duhs lol but i was just informing the 240 guy and yeah alot of ppl want to push me off a bridge when critisize them it was a joke tho to prove a point lol So LOL about it
          Yeah, you might want to criticize someone other than one of the guys that has been on this board the longest. I will let this one slide with a warning but next time see ya.

Comment

didnt mean to hurt ur feelings i post my opinion, isnt that wat a message board is about? or what rules and regs on the limit of critisism one says? U know its just a message board u know no need to threaten me thats unneccessary, I know u have been on the board really long but man dont take ur power to ur head cuz im a person with an opinion just like u.. No need to be mad at all... Hopefully u dont get mad about this and kick me off? u know sorry for critisizing u didnt think it meant that much to u

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
              Yo guys chill out. I did it cuz it was funny and we had a sr sitting there and no rotarys sitting in the shop.
              lol look what you started, chris.

Comment

This is going to be locked to prevent this arguement from continuing. Remember you may post your opinions but you all need to be respectful in doing so.

Chris if you want it reopened (because i know its a buy sale post) please contact me. but i believe it was already sold right?

Comment

hahahahahahhahaha chris that was great..."it was funny and we had an sr sitting around" its unique and what you said was awesome

Comment

Yeah we generally don't worry about what people think before we do some things... This was one of em. And it definately was funny cuz we would take it to rx7 meets and just make fun of it the whole time.

And yeah, I sold the car almost a year ago, shortly after this was posted... So lock away if you still want.
                    www.chrisforsberg.com
                    www.driftalliance.com
                    www.nosdrift.com
                    www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

damn you registered way back in august? how did u stay under the radar? and you still havent answered me if u remember me ridin with you at DD13 in the signal 180. i will be so upset if you have forgotten.

Comment

Wow, I also just realized that Chris is also a member from way back when. Geeze, you have been registered just as long as I have. Why didn't you ever post?
                        Last edited by prodigy; 06-10-2004, 08:54 PM.

Comment

where can i get these custom motor mounts.. and how would i wire all of this.. i have a '88 fc.. i really want to put a sr20 in it..

Comment

I never really posted because all the threads are just like this... One page into a thread and you got two or more guys yelling at each other and it is very annoying.
                            www.chrisforsberg.com
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            www.nosdrift.com
                            www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

still for sale?

Comment

5 year bump for the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X