FS: Cressida Turbo 5-speed SO-CAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Cressida Turbo 5-speed SO-CAL

89 Cressida, RWD, 5-speed converted(clutch is in good condition), 7MGTE with n/a head(uses distributor instead coil packs), has a good condition turbo on it with very small shaft play. Entire chassis has been spot welded. Engine, by previous owner, has new front and rear main seals, cam seals all oem Toyota. All belts, power steering, timing belt, etc, all also oem Toyota. Custom intercooler piping by Garage Works LTD, arc blow off valve, small greddy front mount, ngk platinum plugs, ngk wires, hayden 16" electric fan.

Gutted interior with most of sound deadening removed, no carpet, no rear seats. few panels missing. Grant steering wheel, and stock seat bracket is modified for Bride, Recaro, or Sparco seat. You need your own or get your own Cressida seat. The car will come with 17x9 +34 work wheels(a pair only) with decent tread ES100's, and a set of MK3 supra wheels with decent tread on those too. Heater works, power steering works, windows work, etc.

Problems: The car is a project car, needs a bit of work to get it perfect. I put 500 miles on it but I think the turbo oil feed line needs a washer so it leaks oil from there. A lot of oil comes out of the exhaust when it warms up because the previous turbo was bad and shot a lot of oil into the exhaust, and it'll take a while for that crap to burn off. Blow off valve needs to be recirculated back into the intake. And the car needs paint, badly. Oh yeah, and engine has hks(?) metal head gasket, and arp head studs.

Asking about $2000 or better offer.

PLee1500@yahoo.com
    In so.cal.

http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/...TE%20Cressida/

Man oh man, if you were closer.

Comment

bump for a sick as fuk car

Comment

Thats a hell of a deal.

Comment

got any pics of the front end?

Comment

so whats next Peet'urr?

Comment

the tail its hella JDM!!!.....nice deal.

Comment

Is this car still for sale? If so what part of socal? Contact me by AIM igotehmojo

Comment

would you consider trades???

Comment

cressida

I now am the new owner of this vehicle.

If you still would like to purchase this car feel free to contact me.
                    The car is now located in Sacramento, CA.

I got the car thinking I would be able to make this car how I would like for it to be. However, I recently have injured my back and my abilliy to work the car has came to a halt. So for the time being it is just sitting in my garage. I would love to just hang onto it and finish it up, but right now I think I am going to sell it and by something a little softerr on my back.

The car does now have a racing non-reclinable seat. A drivers side standard mount seat belt. All new turbo oil feed, return gaskets and washers. The distributor is leaking a little oil now and that seems to be the last of the oil leaks.

I have already put a bit of work into this car with the help of a few good freinds.

new pics can be found here:
                    (the AE86 has been sold already. Scroll down for current pics of the Cressida.)

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=938553

Josh.
                    (916)308-5529
                    or email osofastDA6@hotmail.com

Comment

damn...i so want this car soooooo bad!............why do i never have money when i need something....

Comment

up...

Comment

bump...

Comment

damn only if you were around chi town. I hope that wing isn't made out of bondo though

Comment

It is in Sacramento CA.

And the wing is actually metal and bondo.

Josh

Comment

Working...
                              X