No announcement yet.

engines and front cuts for sale absolute best prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah his silvia motors are a good price esp if you live on the east coast. I wasn't aware that someone in New York could get such great deals since Japan is closer to the west coast. I guess I was wrong appparently the east coast is a fairly good place to get engines.Howz that for learning in a day?

Comment

Originally posted by drfsupramk2
      yeah his silvia motors are a good price esp if you live on the east coast. I wasn't aware that someone in New York could get such great deals since Japan is closer to the west coast. I guess I was wrong appparently the east coast is a fairly good place to get engines.Howz that for learning in a day?
      yeah his motors are set at a good price and its a guarentee that he's probably going to be raking in the cash... ah well aparently there was another guy on the site selling "dirt cheap motors" from the east coast...

Comment

Hey I just googled stage performance tuning garage Your in Kirkland I'm from Tacoma. What is stage perfomance's speciality? I'm starting to actually care now that they're shops that aren't dedicated to hondas What's the drift scene like up there and such pm me I don't want to take up this guys thread.

Comment

drfsupramk2 any update on the transaction with ninesales?

Comment

*bump*

Comment

So what happened to this? I was following this thread for a while and just got back to my computer. I was interested in an s13 front clip with panels... no replies in a while. shady?

Comment

Naw, he seems kool he's probably just busy pm him and I'm sure he'll get back to you. by the way what's up man hit me up I want that ecu now.

Comment

I am also wanting to know about this guy anybody done buisness with him yet I read on another site that he scamed a guy?

Comment

what site? post links help a brotha out

Comment

www.supraforums.com in the buyer relations and feed back section under warning byer beware you might have to add me to the list to. I delt with him but im waiting to here from him ,I myself read the post one day too late.I hope its not true but we will see!

Comment

The exact link, mind you I have no beef in this, but when some one pushes me to wire any money period, can't get a $50 digicam to take pics of anything, has those too good to be true prices, and barely knows what he has and is trying to sell it seems, well I'm not buying anything from that person until I get some hard evidence that he's not a scammer.
                        http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...hreadid=211943

Comment

I hope u guys didnt get scammed, gotta be extra xtra cautious when buying things online esp. somethin like motors. gotta at least see some pics of this stuff before u buy and get as much info on the person as possible. at least thats what i did when i bought my 240. i was sooo paranoid that i asked the person to send a pic of his license and proof of that he owned the car over email, very cooperative and at the end was pleased. (thank god i didnt get scammed!!!!....lol)

Comment

ca18det, how much is it

Comment

given the recent evidence I say he is a scam artist. IMO don't mess with him and please don't buy an engine from him go to the importer and pay cash in hand well you have the engine right in front of you.

Comment

can i get a cut with an RB?

Comment

Working...
                                X