No announcement yet.

FOR SALE: 1994 Nissan Silvia S14...this is NOT a 240SX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the silvia has been sold..however the Supra is still available...and we can work out the shipping...

Comment

regarding the importing..because i am military i dont have to go thru as many loop holes as you might have to. We have a transportation management office that handles shipping. also i have a very good connection in terms of legalization and customs. two of my friends have brought back cars from japan doing it the way i have/will. granted they r both military. one brought back an r32gtr and the other a FD3S rx7

Comment

Yeah i know that military doesnt have to go through so many loop holes but...they only get the car registered TEMPORARLY untill the car is made for US spec. That is what i read...but if your friends have brought back cars and did not have to go through the hastle of getting them inspected/approved then maybe there is another way around it. You said you know people that work as Customs? That would help alot because they check everything out before it can even leave the RI and if they "approve" of it and says it meets all standards...then you have one killer hook up

Comment

yes indeed ..look for me in the states at car shows in 2 yrs....hehe

Comment

no joke... pm sent.

Comment

LOL HOOK IT UP BRO!!! I WANT A 98 180sx Type X brought over!

Comment

i didnt know theymade 180sxs in 1998? from 94 to 99 here in japan was the s14 chassis

Comment

'91-'98 RPS13 180SX SR20DET (no distinction between the two different minor model change, last minor change was the inclusion of the double round lights and a more squarish front bumper.)
                  Yup they just did minor changes as stated from above. I believe they decided to bring the 180 back in 96 to 98

Comment

how is it that you get to live in japan? I'm doing everything I can just to move there!!! since you are in the millitary do you have to move back here once your service is over?

Comment

you work tours in japan...its either 3 or 4 years and you can try to extend or move on to your next duty station

Comment

yeah, i waz n da air force in jpn and it was drifting every weekend at the fishing ports, *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* man, i really miss japan and my 93 180sx beast.
                        i really wanna go back!!!!!!!!!!! wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Comment

hey all black whod u sell it to? was it sum1 here in the states ? do u got any updated pics of the car?

Comment

Working...
                          X