No announcement yet.

Bubble Shift Knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you guys are still looking for them i know a guy that mite be able to import a few..or a bunch...or maybe a lot...i dunno....ill get back with some info...

Comment

• wait nvm...just talked to the guy...and he cant do it...o wells..

Comment

• Are you getting them from Strona?

Comment

• no...i treied getting them from my freinds dad who works in monrovia..

Comment

• american panics makes them but i cant find there website

Comment

• Old thread but I thought I'd post.

I have two on the way here: one Blue and one clear, both with LED.
              Kinda expensive, I spent 140 for both (including shipping to my house), once they get here I'll post a pix.
              Might sell one. I'll have to check them out and see which one I like the most.

Comment

• if there's enough interest on these shiftknobs, ill beable to get some.

Comment

• I have been confused on whats going on in the past of this thread, so..
                  I want one like hiro s. ; with the geisha in the middle, don't know if its bubble, but its similar...if not (probably not) I want either a tall clear bubble, or a tall red bubble whatever is available, whoever the heck has this things...

Comment

• instead of making this thread 30 pages longer.

here's a questions were all asking.

Where Can we get one?Im very interested in getting a Bubble shiftknob.

email me if u guys know where i can get one please!!!!! club4agecrazy@yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RHDae86 View Post
                      instead of making this thread 30 pages longer.

here's a questions were all asking.

Where Can we get one?Im very interested in getting a Bubble shiftknob.

email me if u guys know where i can get one please!!!!! club4agecrazy@yahoo.com
                      I had someone in Japan buy it for me and ship them to me.
                      I got them last week and they're baller!

I think I'm gonna keep both and order a few more to sell if anyone is interested. I'll post them on my website. www.DailyDrifter.com

Comment

• I remember way back we had like a girl drifter section or something for the images, there was this one Japanese girl with a gold s13 she had a bubble shift knob like..3 feet long or more, has anyone seen those?

Comment

• I think the bubble shift knobs dumb.

Comment

• werd. there's something really phallic about these. but whatever.

Originally posted by Raziel View Post
                            I think the bubble shift knobs dumb.

Comment

• makes them perfect for us miata drivers

Comment

• I can get 6" blue pink and clear bubble shift knobs

they are 60$ shipped only thing is they may take 2 weeks to ship to you.

I will take paypal so you will be secured.

Comment

Working...
                                X