No announcement yet.

Bubble Shift Knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sil180sx I trust that my buyers won't back out from me. most of these guys have been with me for months and I thank everyone for their patience.

Haha you mentioned that you could've got them a while back and then dissapeared for some time.. and now you come back saying you can get them again. well last thing i want is my seller to disapear on me. LOL I've had that happen and let me tell you it sucks more than having your buyers back out.

Ya had a bad day or something? hahaha lots of "*censor*" in that post?!?

Comment

• YAY! Lightweight, girly knobs that take more effort to shift with and are 100% ergonomically incorrect! At least they come in tall I guess. Although you don't have to move your hand as far from the wheel, you now have a longer throw. But they're so JDM! If they were like $5, maybe $10, I'd put one on my car as a joke. I'm gonna go make a mold this week, and make huge penis shaped ones that are available with any combination of gold, silver, rainbow, flakes and bubbles, and even little barrel monkeys, studded and with balls at the bottom are gonna be extra cost! Everyone in D1 has one, huh? Whatever suits you. I think I 'll try to stick a hard dildo on my shifter now. If I was from Japan, you would all be desperately looking for them. Sorry, don't mean to be a rude, I know these have their own appeal, I just think the frantic demand is funny as hell.
      Last edited by hokiruu; 03-16-2004, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• post whore!

Come on guys, if you have nothing better to say.. don't say it. i think everyone here knobs that it's jokes that's why we love it! it's unique and different from the traditional knobs.

i'm using one with a trd short throw shifter... and it actually feels pretty good. very close to the steering wheel. but on the track, i go back to my razo circular shift knob.

Comment

• heres a pic of a tall pink bubble shift knob
          from an 86 at dd13

Comment

• Originally posted by varietta
            sil180sx I trust that my buyers won't back out from me. most of these guys have been with me for months and I thank everyone for their patience.

Haha you mentioned that you could've got them a while back and then dissapeared for some time.. and now you come back saying you can get them again. well last thing i want is my seller to disapear on me. LOL I've had that happen and let me tell you it sucks more than having your buyers back out.

Ya had a bad day or something? hahaha lots of "*censor*" in that post?!?
            huh? this is the first time ive posted anything about them...... you must have me confused with someone else or i just dont remember. so if you would can you show me where i said that. (insert link to post here)

well anyway i went down to autobaccs today and they got a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* load of them. so yea if anyone is intrested email me gotbeats1@mail.streetracing.org

Comment

• Re: PIC

Originally posted by varietta
              Okay, it's a little unclear with the glare and all. But here is a pic of the bubble knob on my car. Basically, it's a clear crystal shape shift knob with bubbles floating inside. Chicks love them

Comes in all different shapes, colors, sizes! Quite a popular item over in Japan!

Comment

• got 'em on the way as well $24 shipped for pre-orders -> http://www.aiyahgirl.com

Comment

• If you got any for an FC or any at all left I'd be more then happy to buy one. Just PM me. Thanks...

Comment

• please put me down for a clear one sliderice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thanks

xjc813x@hotmail or yahoo if u need to contact me

Comment

• no problem. Check your PMs

Originally posted by æ86
                      please put me down for a clear one sliderice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thanks

xjc813x@hotmail or yahoo if u need to contact me

Comment

• hey

hey SlideRiceFC how tall are the clear shifters thanx

Comment

• Re: hey

They are about 4.3" tall.

Originally posted by monkeymagic
                          hey SlideRiceFC how tall are the clear shifters thanx

Comment

• hey thank you

soooo 24 for one any deal if i buy two?

Comment

• Re: hey thank you

Nah, sorry. It's not like I'm hurting to sell them. Shop discount is 10 knobs for $140 shipped. I'll extend that to anyone willing to buy 10 knobs at a time. Mix-n-match, 3 colors available (clear, pink, and blue).

Originally posted by monkeymagic
                              soooo 24 for one any deal if i buy two?

Comment

• hehe

hehe.worth a try lol um are you going to get any taller ones around about 5.5 6"

Comment

Working...
                                X