This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost's Used Car References

From now on, I will start posting cars that I see for sale that people may be interested in. Some may already be sold, some may not. Some may not be in the shape that they are advertised, I have no control over this and you will need to judge for youself as to the condition of them should you go look at them. I will post them as I come across them. Here is #1.

1972 DATSUN 240Z

Straight, running condition classic 240Z with several name brand performance upgrades added. Of special note are the set of 15x7 Enkei 92 design wheels with Enkei center caps in good condition very new Winstar Phase 2 tires. Koni adjustable performance shocks and springs have been added as well a Mallory performance coil, stereo, aftermarket seats, dash cap and Grant steering wheel. Lower front valance pieces have been removed, hood tip is damaged and front bumper is not in good condition. Interior is tired, but mostly all there in restorable condition.

Price: $1200.00 - offers considered. For more details contact Anthony at rigrod@yahoo.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 08-05-2004, 10:45 PM.

l977 280Z 5speed with 8l' turbo swap. new clutch, starter, alternator, spark plugs. SER seats, BRE spoiler, Xenon front kit, shaved side lights, shaved rear bumper, oil cooler, restored driver side floor, primered flat black, UNFINISHED PROJECT...engine turns but car is not running due to ECU wiring.. turbo engine has only approximately ll0,00 low miles, has 81t wiring harness and ECU, but I never wired it up all the way..

Price: CLEAN TITLE $l,l00 O.B.O contact seller at Panfilo85@aol.com or by phone at (209)723-78l0 or (209)20l-l998 ask for RUBEN
    Attached Files

Comment

#3, still West Coast.

Price $2,999
      Mileage 175,000
      Exterior Color Black
      Interior Color Grey
      Body Style Hatchback
      Doors Two Door
      Engine 4 Cylinder Gasoline
      Trans. Manual
      Stereo AM/FM Compact Disc Playr
      Fuel Type Gasoline
      Drive Type 2 wheel drive - rear
      VIN JN1MS36P4NW105696

Comments
      CALL HAIK FOR YOUR SPECIAL INTERNET PRICE (866)280-1294 NEEDS MINOR REPAIRS,WILL WORK OUT CRAZY DEAL,WILL E-MAIL MORE PICTURES,I FINANCE ANYONE,I WILL BEAT ANYONES PRICE

Picture and article here.
      http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...lor=&cardist=8

Options Installed
      Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; Rear Window Defroster; Power Steering; Tilt Wheel;

Comment

1992 NISSAN 240SX-RWD, great for drifting sport, 5spd, 2.4 twin cam motor, 4cyl, P/seats, AC, PW, PL, leather, passed smog, alarm, & much more, $2700 obo, call (619)817-6254 REF:TSBTK

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...r=&cardist=109

Comment

1996 NISSAN 240SX-5spd, runs great, asking $2000, call (760)727-3491 or (760)803-0792 cell, se habla espanol REF:TSZTY

This one looks a little riced but hey, 2 grand.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...or=&cardist=96

Comment

1990 NISSAN 240SX, 5 spd, HB, 2 dr, red, new tires & clutch, $1k below Blue Book, must sell ASAP, $1900 obo, 714-514-5146

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...or=&cardist=44

Comment

1985 Toyota Corolla, 5 way adj.shocks, TRD springs and strut bar, header exhaust, CD, new water pump, alt, battery, belts, MSD coil, $3000 918-520-9509 Tulsa

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...=&cardist=1275

Comment

85 Corolla GTS coupe, 5spd RWD, 180k mi on chassis, just swapped in JDM AE86 4AGE hi-comp 86/92 hybrid engine, nearly everything under the hood was replaced, looks&runs great, Selling on ebay now, If anyone gave me good offer, I may end the auction early, bananacmy@hotmail.com 206-240-1852 more pics&info at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2483360814

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...r=&cardist=963

Comment

86 corolla gts cpe, engine replaced recently, new clutch master and slave cylinder. blue on blue, celica supra wheels. contact 4253446577

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...r=&cardist=977

This one looks pretty nice. From what I can see.

Comment

I want that 240!!! yum

Comment

That first Z in in Fremont Ca.
                      Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 08-05-2004, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Ghost,

Is this a Drifting Enthusiast site or is it a Car Sales Forum??

Wuts the point of posting autotrader.com links??

Someone who really has the drive to get a drift-worthy car would take the time to research and check out those sites for themselves anyway. are u really that bored, or trying to help out the brand noobies or are u giving the FFrifters examples of FR cars to get?

Excuse me if i'm stepping on ur toes, but u already have like 1500 posts, are u going for the all time record or what?

Don't tell me you original drifting.com dudes are selling out to get money as well...

All this talk about "grass roots drifting" this and "i've been down since it was underground" that.

Now it seems like ya'll got the greedy bug too...what has this site come to??

Hell we get enough popups trying to sell us cars anway.

LookOut 4 LIFE!
                        Last edited by OH240SE; 08-05-2004, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Wow, you know I have never been referred to as a post whore. This is a new one. But let me break it down to you in a way that you might understand.

I did this to help out people who may be new to the sport or to driving. I did this to help them maybe find a car in their area since 30% of total posts are people looking for a car to get. I did all this to try and help people from getting flamed when they ask where they can get a good Drift car. So why attack me? Especially using some weak stuff like selling out, post whoring and just plain silliness. Get real man, maybe you need to grow up some.

See unlike you, or maybe like you, I have no clue now, a beginner may not know to go the Traderonline to find a car. Or since most of the people here can't use the Search button, they may just be to lazy. They may not know what they are looking for. There's alot of things that I and maybe you take for granted as the knowings and the doings of car shopping. Heck man, 60% of the people here don't know what the first mod is that they need to do to their car. So helping them find a car is something that I thought was a good deed. As I have stated before, I could actually care less what my post count is. As you can see, I do not post junk, one word responses or any of that other useless garbage that goes on around here. If I was worried about my post count, I would be well into the 3000's by now. Also if you are so ashamed of being here, roll out man. Nothing stopping you except a delete button and a pair. Also, I never said I was down since underground. You might research a little before you jump on someone. Oh wait, maybe you were a little too lazy to do that, maybe I should make a thread about peoples post backgrounds.

So how about laying off. But to answer the only real question you asked, yes this is a Drifting site and guess what? Drifting uses cars. Yes that might be a new thing to you but you have to have a car to Drift. As you noticed, this is in the Buy/Sell area, an appropriate place for it wouldn't you say? If I remember correctly, that is the exact place on Drifting.com that it is supposed to go.
                          Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 08-05-2004, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                            1992 NISSAN 240SX-RWD, great for drifting sport, 5spd, 2.4 twin cam motor, 4cyl, P/seats, AC, PW, PL, leather, passed smog, alarm, & much more, $2700 obo, call (619)817-6254 REF:TSBTK

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...r=&cardist=109
                            All of you should be ecstatic you did not buy this car. My friend bought it, and guess what? The frame on the passenger front is tweaked about 3/4", the fender support is farked, it had no tags, junked/rebuilt/salvage/re-rebuilt title, hatch rust, and was missing half the front-end bolts. She (the seller) didn't reveal the frame damage, or the fact it had been junked. She claimed to be selling it for a defunct dealership. She's not giving him his money back and he's taking her to court.

You see the inherent danger of advertising cars whose owners you don't know, GoD?

Sorry about the partial thread-jack, just had to get a point across.

Comment

The only inherent danger of this is the buyer not looking at the car. I am merely posting links, it is up to you, the buyer, to look over your potential Drift machine. You of all people should know this Gridrace. You seem like a smart guy, look over something before you buy it. If your friend bought the car, why didn't you go with him to look at it? You could have saved your friend alot of headache by doing that simple thing.

People, these car's are NOT endorsed by me, they are not mine to sell and they aresimply suggestions. If you are going to buy a car and are not sure of what to look for, take someone with you who knows what to look for. This isn't rocket science.

This site is a resource for Drifters. So what we try to do is help them out. We cannot do everything for them, people have to take some responsibility for themselves. Such as checking over something before buying it. That's just plain common sense there. I'm sorry if your friend got ripped but if you don't pay attention or take someone with you who does, that happens. These listings are simply to help people who either don't know where to look, too lazy to look or didn't think to look in certain places. I put in listings from another source than Traderonline and will put more from other sources. Whether they are good or not is up to the potential buyer to find out. I am only doing what I would do myself or you or anyone else looking a car. I would look, find out info then go look at the car and either buy it or not. Just because your friend got ripped does not mean that this thread is bad. He just skipped the most important step. LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE BUYING. Think about it before you go trying to prove points.

This thread is NO different than someone posting "Hey look at this Drift car I found for sale". Nothing different, I just posted numerous ones in the same thread. Possible Drift cars that I found doing a basic search. What you choose to do with that information is up to you, the buyer.
                              Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 08-05-2004, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X