Carbon Fiber Rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Fiber Rings

Check out this carbon fiber ring I made. If you want one I can make one for you.

http://www.carbonfiberbracelets.com/10101.html

That is sick. I will get one when I get my first paycheck. Hell my gf said she wants one too. Throw a diamond on it and wa-lah cheap engagement ring. lol

Comment

I would love on of those. They are sweet.
      I'll order one later this week.

Comment

i just found my christmas gifts for my friends

Comment

can you get them made with the kevlar colors?

Comment

No just carbon for now. I may experiment a little to see how it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by hirolla78
              can you get them made with the kevlar colors?
              If you wanta different color. suspend the rind on a string ------0------ like that, spin the ring and shoot paint (rattle can of your choice) into the air. Make sure to clear coat is also.

Comment

How many HP do I gain if I wear one? Is the HP gain cumulative ie if I wear more than one ring will i gain that much more Real Ultimate Powah!

JK, nice innovative work though.

Comment

No no. CF doesnt give you HP it helps you loose weight. So if you equip one on each finger you should loose a couple ounces off your shifting hand, resulting in faster shifts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
                    No no. CF doesnt give you HP it helps you loose weight. So if you equip one on each finger you should loose a couple ounces off your shifting hand, resulting in faster shifts.
                    lol

Comment

do they come in dry carbon...

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
                        actually it adds weight to your shifting hand...

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                          do they come in dry carbon...
                          Prepreg (Pre-impregnated) is dry carbon and yes they are. They just look glossy because I paint them with epoxy to givem a gloss. You could just hit yours with a scotchbrite pad to dull it down to look dry.

Comment

That looks nice..... 1 with some words on it like Nismo or something like that would just own. Ill probally buy 1 and just paint it on. .... I just noticed it said bracelets, they look like rings, lol.
                            Last edited by NismoSigma; 08-08-2004, 10:10 PM.

Comment

That would be cool. I will have to look into trying something like that. Anyone else want one?

BTW I can make bracelets and rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X