I have around $1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
    Down here in Ga all you see is us young people or old white ladies in 240sx's. If you see one just respectfully bring up the subject of the car and nine times out of ten they are just looking for a reason to get rid of the 15 yearold junker.

and you sound like michael jackson on South Park. "stop it, your being ignorent, that just ignorents." lol

why they gotta be white huh?! lol jk i think im getin one for 700 with blown motor but good tranny i just need to find out how much labor is for a swap

Comment

Originally posted by flyinsideways
      why they gotta be white huh?! lol jk i think im getin one for 700 with blown motor but good tranny i just need to find out how much labor is for a swap
      the labors here in california i've seen is 1500 n up for a sr20 swap (not including the motor)

Comment

Ok I think my point has been proven for getting one for 1000, and to all of those other noobs that think it was possible and saying something like "you got served", and to those who are offering me seats, those people should pick up a better catch phrase like "F*ck you noobs" and to the seat people, keep those seats in your car cuz u cant sit on the F*cking floor you idiots...

Comment

Working...
        X