ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If FF can really drift, is there any video out there showing FF drifting technique

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KYLE ARAI
    when I get the chance I will make a video just for you guys
    There is a demand.

Comment

Me at DOF:

The pictures don't represent the best runs I had (there's only 2) and yes there was a lot of understeer going on, but you can ask people on DGtrials, I was drifting the CRX and I have no E-brake (rear drums are shot).

-MR

Comment

You go boy. Nice photo. That color is the bomb too

Comment

The FF is getting there...

The Porsche Mint Green is much liked by old people and little kids, and I'm split on whether I should paint it flat black primer or not.

-MR

Comment

Well you can look at mine and make a decision. My RX is flat black, i'll take a photo of it before I drop it off with it's new owner.

Comment

i remmember this one video, dahah, so great of this japanese guy keeping up, or shall i say even drifting better then a nissan

it was fun to watch to, i liked how it was sliding

b.i.t.c.h.e.s<

Comment

Originally posted by mranlet
                The FF is getting there...

The Porsche Mint Green is much liked by old people and little kids, and I'm split on whether I should paint it flat black primer or not.

-MR
                rock the green

Comment

Car is in the shop - xale and LCA ball joint went kaput. I may be getting a BG Legacy, in which case I'll take on the resistance to AWD drifting

-MR

Comment

you love to push it huh? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                      you love to push it huh? lol.
                      Well, yes, but that's not really why it's in the shop - I've got a thread in the Tech forum explaining what happened, but it's not Honda's fault.

-MR

Comment

Oh!! Heres a video of FF drifting I found!! Check it out its awesome!!

http://crabdrifting.com/pictures/cv4.wmv

Comment

I dont know about difting a FF but i use my handbreak to correct my understeer

Comment

this topic has been beat to death!

Comment

FF can drift, every setup can drift, and if the driver is good enough it can be good example of car control, just like FR drift

Comment

GOOD GOD!

LET THIS DAMN TOPIC DIE!

FF DRIFTING IS A$S DRAGGING
                                FR DRIFTING IS ONLY DRIFTING WHEN U HAVE ALL 4 WHEELS.

WHO THE FUK CARES, STOP THIS CRAP!

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS NONSENSE, I'M ASHAMED FOR ALL OF US FR DRIVERS WHO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS SH!T, I'VE HELD MY TONGUE LONG ENOUGH THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME.

I'M ASHAMED THAT THIS SITE HAS A TOPIC ABOUT FF DRIFTING EVERY DAMN TIME I READ IT.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LANGUAGE AND THE CAPS LOCK BUT GOTDAMN!

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, AND I'M SICK OF THESE "WASTE POSTS"
                                SHOW ME THE DAMN VIDEO OR ELSE LET IT REST.

ITS LIKE BEATING A DEAD HORSE, I'M SICK OF THIS CRAP!

ALL U WANTABE OUT THERE WHO ARE STUCK WITH A FF, FINE YOU CAN "DRIFT" I DONT CARE JUST LET IT DIE!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET IT DIE, ANYONE WHO FEELS ME ON THIS TOPIC HAS HELD THEIR TONGUE ON THIS CRAP. ITS REDICULOUS! ANY OF US REAL DRIFT ENTHUSIESTS DONT REALLY CARE HOW YOU "DRIFT" YOUR FF, YOU CAN MAKE ALL THE EXCUSES YOU WANT AND GIVE ALL THE REASONS IN THE WORLD HOW ITS THE SAME.

I'M SURE SOMEONE WILL BAN ME FOR THIS BUT I'VE HELD MY TONGUE LONG ENOUGH, AND I'M ASHAMED FOR THIS SITE AND WHAT IT HAS BECOME!

END OF STATEMENT!

PERIOD!

Comment

Working...
                                X