ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If FF can really drift, is there any video out there showing FF drifting technique

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
      Ok, ill take that one. You win. But dont call me a dumbass you fuking prick, i know more about this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* then youll ever learn.
      No you don't.

One can simply tell the drivetrain by simply observing the video.

Comment

I was looking at more then the video bud.

Comment

hey chas and everyone else sorry bout that i didnt mean to stir up nothin by posting that vid. just thought it was funny. if you watch the video all the way through the guys standing there are even laughing. but it does prove that FF can drift and link turns. by all means im not saying that they can hold a candle to a FR im just saying that it IS possible for them to drift.

Comment

Dont worry about it. It doesnt matter what is what FF vs FR. Real drivers know FR is the real way.

Comment

ROGER THAT

MY FR IN THE NIGHT!!
              Last edited by TP | sil-beer; 12-23-2003, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Should block out your plate number, to many stockers. Lets see some daytime pics.

Comment

hahah

hows this chas <3
                  Attached Files

Comment

ahahah thats much better.

Comment

im with chas, lets see some daytime pics

Comment

Re: hahah

Originally posted by TP | sil-beer
                        hows this chas <3
                        hahahaha

Comment

dont know if anyone of you posted the answer to your question, but there is a video where it talks about FF drifting....and yes it is a Option2 Video. its called Option2 Vol.31 FF Machine Tuning, 1999 September. It has this one driver by the name of Hatakeyama who drifts gutted honda, and yes the drifts do look clean. He talks about what you should do to prepare to drift your FF and also he gives techniques and instructions on how. I do agree that FF's should stick to the straights and leave the drifting to FR's but, its entirely up to the driver on what he wants to do to his car. But thats my opinion and everyone is entitled to state there own, just dont flame eachother!

Comment

daytime pics AY

NO YOU GET NONE >,<

youll just have to meet up with me at D1 and see it for yourself :]

Comment

no controversy on this ones being FF or not, check it out

http://ww31.tiki.ne.jp/~hara_ken/dori/photo/dorikon.mpg

Comment

I hate to jump into the middle of a net scuffle but I'm going to have to go with TP and Chas on this one. REAL drivers know that rwd is the way to go. I don't really remember an issue of FF vs FR in the drifting world until it got commericialized in the states. I don't really want to entertain the bastardization drifting. Keep it rwd and have fun.

Also the last video of that black civic was a half a$$ slide. He slid from the entry to the apex and went straight. So its a half a$$ drift, nothing pretty about it. The qestion is can FF drift? Well not really like FR because the maneuvres that've been done on FR, MR and even RR platforms have defined drifting. It all goes back to what you call drifting.

Comment

Working...
                                X