No announcement yet.

APC Drifting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, I try to have respect for you because of your knowledge and you generally have pretty good repsonses on threads, but what's with all of the name calling? Just because these people don't agree with APC's entry into the drift scene does not make them "dumb fuks". Yes, APC has every right to make whatever products they want and sponsor whoever they want. And these people have every right to talk crap and boycott them. If you want to whore out drifting then that is on you. These are people just stating their opinion. No self-respecting drifter in the US would choose to go buy APC products. There are some almost certainly that would if APC were paying them well. And there are those that wouldn't touch their stuff with a ten foot pole because it's not about the cash. I'm sure it pisses you off when internet people mouth off like they know all about what's going down in Japan. Well, the same applies here. Don't assume you know jack about how Americans think. Half of these cats on this board were brought up in hardcore/hip-hop culture and hold the concepts of loyalty and integrity high. For some people dropping trousers to the first John with cash isn't what's on their mind. So before you go off calling people stupid stop and think about it. Pop open a few beers and remind yourself these are just some kids on the net that disagree with you. Because everytime you go off on the eliteness of DriftXtreme and how most drifters in Japan just want good sponsors you just make less people respect you. And even if money is the name of the game, respect is where it all started.

Originally posted by driftxtreem
    Well before you go and do something stupid like the dumb fuks most of you are. I brought drift to APC got a problem with it? Ye and we as in DriftXtreme are looking forward to another year with them. Oh and sos you all know most of the Profeshional D1 drivers here wish they had the sponsership that we get from APC. Oh and one other thing you so called forever drifters,you just find out that APC was promoting , where the hell ya been behind your screen and not out in the market. And Japan lovesto copy all the rice you fuks got they cant wait for the next boatload to get here.

Comment

why do people start calling other people cats i dont see people having whiskers and fur licking there hands do you???

Comment

I don't know dog. This is the internet...can't see the other puppies.

Originally posted by JuN GDB
        why do people start calling other people cats i dont see people having whiskers and fur licking there hands do you???

Comment

Play nice boys

Comment

fuk you driftextreme and fuk APC! can I get a AMEN?

Comment

how bout this smart asses.

without APC, none of your fanboys would even know tanaka, asamoto, kumakubo, or even izumida. you would not know team orange, you would never hear of k style, you would never see the cars. nothing.
              you sure as hell wouldnt get to sit at home looking at pictures from the latest drift event with japan pros because there would be no pros to come over. teams and cars dont just magically fly over from japan to california. it takes money to do this.
              even though i am not a fan of APC at all, i do thank them for bringing over team orange and drift x treme. i hope you guys get a better direction with your product lines. i am pretty sure you will with the help of Kumamubo and company.

anyways, one last thing. somebody mentioned the APC rotor disk things. guess what, URAS ( our beloved JDM company) makes these also. they have flames on them too. how cool is that?!

Comment

apc paid the bill so that you guys can get to see d1 drivers, stop whining.

Comment

Those ricers did something right for once.

Comment

I agree with SlideRiceFC although your shop, driftxtreme, has some awesome drivers and awesome cars it sounds like you just like the sponsorship with APC because of their money and are just backthing them because of that. Seriously I have seen your cars and don't see a singe part made by APC on them. I think that drifters from America are afraid of APC making drift parts because their parts have horrible quality and they are going to bring all the ricers to drifting. Instead of me telling you to fvck off and APC also, why don't you go to APC and tell them to make some good quality parts for a change. Either that or tell them not to try to get new drifters to buy their cheap azz crap because no real drifter would buy anything of theirs besides a matching shift boot to the color of their car. I have lots of respect for you but right now your honor is lowering in my eyes.

Comment

When Kumakubo came to Hawaii I saw some APC parts on his car/truck. Mostly neon lights and stuff in the bed, but APC parts none-the-less. They were also pushing the APC name. Honestly I did not think any less of Team Orange or Drift Extreme. I'm no fan of APC parts, but if they support Drifting then I'm not gonna complain. That does not mean I'm gonna go out and buy some APC parts, but I do appreciate the risk they took. Not many US companies out there were willing to sponsor the Japan guys when this sport was relatively new to the USA. So you have to give them some credit. With that said, I should also note that APC is not the only company to bring over Japan drifters. Komatsu from Signal Auto had a drift event with us in Hawaii in 2001 and that was fully funded by Signal Auto. Those guys aren't even from the USA so you gotta give them mad props to sponsor that type of event. THE MAD ROCK THE HOUSE!!!

Comment

APC is totaly aware that for them to get into the drift market it cant be done with what there doing now. So why do I have the contract for Ms Sports in my hand HHHHmmm I put them and APC together,Why better parts, Bigger inventory, Distribution. And why does Kei Office call me every other week to check on there commitment with APC. No the contract isnt finalized,but its comming allong. Yea thats ricer stuff alright. Hmmm do any of you know where the holly Kei office products are manufactured.......................... Two doors down from Rice. They aint even made in Japan. Oh and while were on the subject of RICE, and F&F hating. Not to let the CAT out of the bag, but how many of you are going to pay to see F&F3 when its shot in TOKYO. Yea that rice sh't movie will be full of drift.

Lastly you call me an elitest, not its pride do any of you have that. I am proud of our sponsor I like the fact that not one tightas$ company in the states other than APC was willing to step forward and throw down the $10,000 plus a show that it costs. There not sittin behind some desk talkin crap like they know drift, They put the money down and learned first hand From the best. And for your Altezza party you can start here in Japan with all the 180 and S13,14,15 lights that are pounding the market. Yea go to Mazda they got five cars with them, must be doing something wrong

Back to pride I am proud to be part of a team like DriftXtreme. Im proud to have been involved in drift for over 7 years,and a fan for 11. What does I'm 18, but been driftin for 5 meen to you. Me, hot air,whishfull thinking. Yea does any one even remember when Tsuchia did the first drift performance in the states. And the Initial D crew WTF its still on the tube here what a waste of prime time telivision. Hate on APC if thats your fancy we hate on a lot of the things you think are RULE. But wake up and smell the coffie APC has done more for the sport than you know and will continue to.

If you wanna hate, and do some fighting Bagdad needs you.

Comment

I knew it! I knew it! FnF3 is going to be about drifting. Somebody told me it was going to be shot in Tokyo and I didn't believe it. lol!

Driftextreme you've posted a lot of meaningful content but you're posts in this thread are a bit inflamatory. I was being sarcastic. Don't take it personal when someone cracks a joke, its the internet. If you get mad you need to turn off your computer.

Its cool that APC's pushing drifting in the states. I'll give credit when credits due but you said yourself they can't get into drifting the way they're doing things now. I don't think theres a thing you can say to sway people's thoughts about the company's products. Some of their stuff is hillarious. Everybodys said that in one way or another.

Comment

man for being a "professional" driftxtreem you sure do get pissed quite easily. APC products ARE crap. If they plan on making better stuff, great. Sure it takes big companies like APC to bring drfiting to the US. However big companies like APC should also know that making a quality product goes a long way too. I am glad companies like APC are out there to support the sport/industry I am sure this goes for everyone else when I say this -there are to many people/companies that do stuff cause it is the cool thing to do-just like street racing when the whole mess started to get big and those posers ruined it and I do not want that to happen to drifing It seems APC is just jumping on the band wagon, if they are in for the long haul great. As far a F&F goes the first movie was a miss representation of the import scene however still watchable but the second movie was complete crap if f&f 3 comes out and it sucks like 2 did I will waste my money else where

Comment

Im just saying that hating an organization without knowing their full intent is stupid. Yea I wouldnt be caught dead rollin in a car with 15 spinner hubcaps but how many homes in america got and abslide, or one of these slicer dicer thingies. same thing I dont now the people behind it or there true intent, but I dont talk smack about what I dont know.

Comment

good point

Comment

Working...
                                X