Todays touge run...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays touge run...

sorry peops, secret location... and were gonna keep it that way ...
    Attached Files

wtf...where in cali is that road?!?!?!?!..MUST...FIND...OUT!!!

Comment

hmmm

that really doesn't look like cal-e. at least not southern cal-e. doristar, will u email me or something and tell me where you live? we are talking about all the same roads, i know this, but that pic you took isn't of anything local to me here. i know what all the passes look like, and those are definitely not local roads. it is too green on that mountain. lol. talk at ya

optionboyONLINE

Comment

that togue is deep in carbon canyon on some side streets, chino hills ca

Comment

nice!

very cool. my dad used to take me on that road when i was a little kid. i haven't been there in years. i must go investigate now. that is like 15 minutes from my house, however, if it is still the same, it is littered with cops. sigh... all well. thanks for the heads up. that is a beautiful rode though. trees over the highway, hills, a really nice place. woot. ty

optionboyONLINE

Comment

haha

hahahaha! ya there is alot of cops at that touge run

Comment

hey josh

you should post the other pix of us drifting !

Comment

how do canyon runs have anything to do with drifting? wtf.

Comment

well,

like some people here, i drift when i go on a run through a canyon...

Comment

how many cars have you crashed?

Comment

hmmm.... that i can count..

about 8 or 9 times within a week once,
                      i kept practicing one turn on glendora, and i kept hitting the same spot too much, and kept running into this big pile of dirt.. damn that sucked... and another time, i clipped my front left side in my evo, and tore off my front bumper, and bent a fender... damn that sucked... haha, now, i always take turns more slow than usual, but somehow, i always spin out... ask megan dori x...

Comment

which car did you drive up in GMR? I dont recall ever seeing any evos up there......

I used to go up frequently over a year ago before it got closed down. I drove a Black FD R1...

Comment

i had an evoIII (mirage conversion) but sold it, you might have seen me, full conversion, motor, everything.. but yea, i used to kick it there too... ive heard that they are opening it again...

Comment

so you did the whole 4g63 conversion including AWD drivetrain?

Comment

canyons

in response to mr. sparkle

what do canyon runs have anything to do with drifting? wtf. (mr.sparkle)

it has everything to do with drift. can u have DRIFT without basic car control knowledge? newp. most drivers in japan started on the mountain and the canyon. some of the first tuner videos produced on mr. drift king himself keiichi tsuchiya were shot in the mountains, and to few people's knowledge, his racing license was actually suspended temporarily for endorsing car testing on the mountain and canyons. this was before drift or keiichi become the super star it is today. not to talk smack on here, but research or ask questions before bluntly saying "wtf" when it comes to a simple topic like canyon running. i am not trying to endorse canyon or touge running on this board by any means, i prefer everyone go to the track events now that they are happening a couple times a month now. no disrespect intended your way, but i just take it a little personal when someone blindly slams a passion of mine so quickly without knowing the roots behind it.

Comment

Working...
                              X