No announcement yet.

Todays touge run...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHA!! you beat me to it! I have a bunch of those images from a Japanese site, saying it was the real life Initial D spots. Dumbass kids. Its pathetic how you guys make up stories about how great a drift was, and what kind of cars you own. I've noticed an outbreak of this kind of Riceyness lately. Someone needs to teach these kids respect. Why would you lie like that? Do you think everyone will think you're tight? Want to go brag about how great a drifter you are? Don't you feel any shame when the lies sputter out of your mouth? I feel sorry for your parents, cause they raised a fool.

Comment

Glad to know that other people call bull*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* when they see it too. If you're going to lie and post fake pics. Why don't you go to a Ford forum and talk about how many Neons you've outran this week. Have fun with your factory inflated horsepower numbers.

Dori Star
      humping hachiroku's!

How about you hump your fake brake ducts.

Comment

Bwahahaha....Slowly but surely, this board is being wrested from the hands of the cretins. I thought it would never happen, but there's hope yet!

Comment

Seriously, there isn't anything wrong with Mustangs.

Comment

there is one thing wrong with mustangs..........they're fords

lol, just messin, my uncle has one, and i did my first drifts in a 65
            Last edited by J-BloodAE86; 07-28-2003, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Ah wow I didnt even notice that pic was a fake. Dori Star u poser.
              Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 07-30-2003, 01:29 AM.

Comment

If you have an issue with a posted messsage you can click on the "Report this post to a moderator" on the bottom right corner of each post or send an email to info@drifting.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Sparkle
                  so you did the whole 4g63 conversion including AWD drivetrain?
                  i've seen it done! i believe it was a conversion to an evo V. its somewhere on www.speedhawaii.com

maybe in the forums somewhere? i've seen it at the car show here and i've seen the before and after pics.

Comment

Originally posted by admin
                    If you have an issue with a posted messsage you can click on the "Report this post to a moderator" on the bottom right corner of each post or send an email to info@drifting.com
                    I think it's better to expose frauds as they are, rather than having the post magically disappear via moderation.

Comment

agreed

Comment

indeed, as long as you don't just insult and flame about how stupid kids are. Point out thier inconsistancies and let it go
                        Last edited by J-BloodAE86; 07-29-2003, 11:53 AM.

Comment

You can disagree with someone in a respectful way. Those who want to "expose frauds" should just state facts.

If forum members do not "insult and flame" as J-BloodAE86 stated, then there should not be a problem.

Comment

If you (the moderator) find something disrespectful, you could just edit it out and salvage whats left and still keep the post in order to point out any untruthfulness going on. Aside from just plain exposing liars, it allows other people who are new here to realize those guys aren't all that credible and taking any advice from them would be unadvisable.

However, if there is so much hostility in the post BUT there is still something to be gained from the intent of the post itself, you could just edit out that stuff and make your own comment (and indicate that you edited it) and maybe say something constructive. Something like

**Moderator Edit
                            blah blah was being rude, but he made a good point when he pointed out such and such

Despite my track record here, hopefully my opinion doesn't fall on deaf ears?

Comment

If you keep your posts respectful there is no need for us to salvage them.

Comment

right on admin, right on. This is what admins are for dude, hella tight

Comment

Working...
                                X