No announcement yet.

drifting in japan, 1st mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehh....my post must have been quite noobish sounding. In fact....it is. Well, I do drive. I do it often. In August, a friend of mine works at a sushi/martini bar is going to get me a job there. I plan to save all of my money toward a 240sx and suspension/lsd. Im sure that within a year I will get about 5000 dollars, which is enough money for the car I want. I DO plan on drifting. There are spme good industrial places like 10 minutes from where I live. GREAT for practicing. I know it will take me a long time and lots of practice to get good. But I am prepared for that. Oh and BTW, I already have a car. Its a white 2005 Scion xB. My parents bought it for me last december. By the end of the year, it should be done as far as modifying goes. It only has KMC rims and a Grillecraft grille (snatched it up because it was CHEAP and was the last one left). This summer I should be getting Tein BASIC coilovers and some H&R wheel spacers. Later this year Im getting I/H/E and a CF hood. Should make for a nice little car to cruise around in!

Comment

i would try drifting first to see if you liek it before putting al your money into it.

also sweet on the scion!!! thats aewsome woot!! lol save your money and keep it stock so you can keep your warentee

also, drifting so you can be good or become pro is really *Censored**Censored**Censored*. and makes you sound like a *Censored**Censored**Censored*got. drift because its fun and hard not so you can become famous. not only will it make it not fun, people will think your stupid and youll get burnt out on it really quick.

Comment

I agree with sdtouge. Drift because it's fun. Then, if at some point you're willing to dump every cent you make into your car, then it's time to go for "the show".

B-Wurm
        **Edit: Thanks Riley.
        Last edited by Buddyworm; 06-08-2005, 09:15 PM.

Comment

DRIFTING! rocks my socks and if you do it cuz you want to be cool then ur in the wrong sport! it doesnt matter if your in a pos hachi with 200,000 miles on it or a 99 s15 silvia with 500 hp if it not fun dont do it!

Comment

Umm.....I wont drift if I hate it. I mean, why the fukc would ANYONE drift JUST to be "cool". Ever since I fist saw drifting a few years ago i've been in LOVE. Drifting is the only thing i've been "into" for more than 6 months. And, it hasnt gotten old. On the contrary, it has grown more exciting for me. So yea....I DO plan to drift. Im pretty sure I'll like it. And if for some messed up reason I dont, I will still be a fan and support it 110%.

Comment

well to let u know i wasnt saying that towards you its one thing to a admirer and another to be a "driver" im not saying you or anyone else on here is just saying what i think sorry to piss anyone off

Comment

Working...
              X