$3000 dilemma!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3000 dilemma!!!

hey everyone..i have a $3000 limit for my first car...i want something thats pretty fast, fun to drive, and can get sideways^^..i was thinking about a FC RX-7 around an 88-92..what do u think?..does it fit this discription?...u can also post some other cars that fit it..remember $3000!!!! i have to buy it v_v

3000 will buy you a nice 240sx or a decent Fc. My advie is 240.

I love Fc's but 240's are more plentiful at that price and Rotaries are tricky for the novice.

Comment

isnt a 92 rx7 an fd?

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
        isnt a 92 rx7 an fd?
        nope, 93's and up are FD's.

Comment

then jap car sale sites and cardomain is lying..and the cars from yahoo! image search are showing 1992 fd3s and 1992 fcs
          Last edited by markeese180sx; 01-11-2004, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Nope 92 is an FD. They didn't import the 92 FD to America. You have to remember that ting's are diff in Japan.

Comment

ohh okay phew...i was getting confused...yeah the uk and japan have 1992 fds

Comment

Re: $3000 dilemma!!!

Originally posted by Char
                hey everyone..i have a $3000 limit for my first car...i want something thats pretty fast, fun to drive, and can get sideways^^..i was thinking about a FC RX-7 around an 88-92..what do u think?..does it fit this discription?...u can also post some other cars that fit it..remember $3000!!!! i have to buy it v_v
                get a first gen rx-7 that would be soo cool to see sliding. but if not i would go for the a s-13 (89-94 240sx) i really like the 89 and 93 but its really up to u.

Comment

dang america, getting cars later than japan or the uk.....I want a 92 FD....

Comment

Rooney, I love those rims.. advans right?..gotta get me a pair

Comment

Originally posted by Rooney
                      dang america, getting cars later than japan or the uk.....I want a 92 FD....
                      move to japan and buy one for 7,000 usd!

Comment

The basics, ae86 or 240sx. Easy to work on, easier to drive, plenty of parts, Great cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                          The basics, ae86 or 240sx. Easy to work on, easier to drive, plenty of parts, Great cars.
                          there are no hachi-rokus in the area for sale...and for 240sx or 180sx ,i like to be different..it seems that everyone who is into or does the sport has one..but like i said..i want something with a little kick to it also wangan style!! ok..jk but yea fast is good too haha... maybe like a 89-91 Supra? (its prolly to heavy though)..so thats why im leaning more towards the FC arghghg buying cars is complicated v_v

Comment

yess i got some good news..im prolly gonna have a $5000 limit.. so yea i can get a S14 Ks!!!

Comment

s14 k's? where do you live? If you aren't in japan, you arent getting an s14 k's, youre getting a 240sx like the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                              X