• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and u can do a self-shaken?

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
      and u can do a self-shaken?
      yes you dont really need to know Japanese but you do need to drive the gauntlet, i meen coarse for the initial check which is for headlights, speed 40km check, brakes front rear and hand, co2, then the finnal is the undercar inspection. after that you need to go to about three different counters to get different hankos and tax stamps. there will be some writing that needs to be done but for a fee they will do it or show you the counter that they do it at. after all this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you will have to go back to the car with the inspection dude and he will confirm your vin# with your shakenshome. if all good hell slap the fuin on the plate or give you your shaken sho and your done exccept for wastin one frikin day of WTF.

Comment

i kno this is unrelated but ......

so hey guys if they have silvia Q's can u swap those engines in a 240sx instead of a regular det ?

u kno what i wanna do drift

Comment

im guessing u can..instead youll get around 140hp...instead of the det's hp's around 200..how much hp does the KA24DE or DET have? cuz if the hp is less on the sr20de than urs...i donno if its worth it

Comment

i kno

i kno that i will be losing ponies by taking out the turbo, just wonderin if the K has bigger injectors and what not?
            its more like me picking a engine that i can alwas make it as fast as the K so if im loosing 60 hp only on the turbo then ill get it later, i dont really want a turbo at this stage not until i get all my internals good and ready for a turbo and beisdes since im gonna get a bigger one than the stock one

anywas i want itb's on it and dont want the turbo
            kinda like a hachi style

Comment

a sr20des injector size is like 250cc...do u have a ka24de or det? cuz i dont know much about 240sxs

edit: sr20de..sr20des looked funky

Comment

Wow, xtreem USDM all the way. I bet the Japanese are like wow those things are beasts. If I move to Japan I am definatly taking a Mustang or something with me.

Comment

shaken sucks i had to pay 65,000 yen for my rps13. (about $640).

Comment

Working...
                  X