No announcement yet.

drifting issss faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ueo's d1 car is on display at stanton california right now in super autobacs. his revolver 86. At least it was wedsday it may be outof there today, getting ready for the d1.

Comment

i dont want to be a know-all coz really i dont have any idea which one's faster but i like drifting more!theyre right!!!drifting was never meant to go too fast like 50,0000000000 miles per hour.and it really depends on what kind of track the drivers are racing in but yeah StreetR's right coz here in US we drift in parking lots and legal tracks and smtimes illegally but we dont have to get in that.in japan you can drift in mountains and the roads are much more compact compared to here where u can build a house in one lane. one more thing sorry mr.moderator i know this is off the topic but this thread is FREAKIN long!

Comment

aother girl who likes drifting. there is a god

Comment

dude im not a girl im a transvestite! hahaha kidding!

Comment

*shrug* close enough. wanna go out?? lol

Comment

hahaha are you kidding me?hahaha we live by each other too!!

Comment

u kidding me? lol! so were gonna go to LACR for our first date? or drift @ soledad canyon? hahaha

Comment

Nah i dont drift on the first date, i was thinking something conservative, like the d1.

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

• I belive it is a faster way if u use both grip and drift. Say u were racing on a place with both turns (wide and sharp U turns) the wide turns u would grip depending on the speed or whateverz right? and on the sharp ones u would need to get the back out a little be just to fix the understeer(or speed drift) i think a good mix of both should make u pretty fast and it would be hard to follow your lines (if thay use your lines to pass u (higher HP carz))
                      this is coming from a person who playz GT3 all day so dont make fun because i dont have as much Exp. on the street as u guyz.
                      I was just saying that thats what i do on GT3 and so far none of the other GT3 drifterz can ceep up if i speed drift. This is my opinion (i know i know i cant spell right)

Comment

• Originally posted by girlracer
                        hahahaha
                        So is my charm wearing you down? or is that one of those, your too pathetic laughs?

Comment

• awwwwwww hahaha ur so funny. i dont know whether i should take u seriously or not!

Comment

• wow i think this forum has gotten a little off topic. back to the subject at hand, please? even though this thread has been torn to shreads. there will never be any definite proof as to which one is faster - grip or drift, but one thing is certain, and that is that this subject will be argued upon for decades to come. as soon as one person finds proof, someone else will find something to refute that. i think we should just let this tired subject die, unless i just started something else, in which case ignore me.

Comment

• lol sorry my fault

Of course its a rediculous arguement. In low traction environment it seems drifting can be quicker, you see this in rallying, you see it in dirt and mud driving ect.. Perhaps a low angle drift can be faster on crummy tires. But trust me no formula one car with 10 thousand dollar tires is going to be faster sideways then sticking to a traditional racing line.

Comment

• well i didnt mean it like that. but dosnt that car have large amonte of down force to halp with the understeer. but im talking like a car that i would own (no way i would buy 10,000 doller tires)

Comment

Working...
                                X