No announcement yet.

Nascar Drift::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't there a circle course on dirt where they drift nascar style.. i think it's outlaws. they run a yamaha motor in them.

Comment

Nah Outlaws are dirt track cars that use V8's. They get upwards of 700 hp and come all to pieces when you wreck em.

The ones you thinking about are Legends cars. They run asphalt.
      Bout 10,000 to make one. Pretty cool cars.

Comment

I have BMI hot version: Kiechi tsuchiya in nascar.

He did plenty of race drifts and he ended up oversteering because he lost it a couple times too. He drifted in the dirt vecuase another driver had crashed into him.

keichi tsuchiya drifted the Petty's STP car! Actually, For reaons unknown to me because I don't speak japanese, KT crashed the his original car on a practice run, and they gave him Petty's old STP car.

Schuemacher had trouble with the tokyo's famous track, so it's was amazing to see, rusty wallace, dale earnheart (before he died), and jeff gordon master the track with ease. They really attacked the s-turn!

There was a 3 second gap between the top american drivers and the top japanese drivers during qualifying but tsuchiya did manage to make it into the top ten before somebody crashed into him.

Comment

nice.

Jeff gordon and Dale Earnhart drive ither stuff besides nascar, so i bet thats why they were good at that track.....Earnhart drove in the 24 hours of Daytona in a Corvette C5R....and Gordon used to race in the IRL

Comment

I think it'd be best to keep the Hillbilly Carousel as far away from drifting as possible.

Comment

Working...
            X