Drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a few things to say.....

First off, why does everyone think this guy is a kid...he just said he hasnt drifted before.....he might be a kid, who knows....

next, i agree that driving all the time is a must.....before my car broke **sniff...i will bring her back.....sniff** i used to go out and drive like 5 nights a week...just for fun. now im trying to get a job delivering pizzas, that way i can drive all the time, and get paid doing it. and for every 5 nights driving i did, i did 4.5 nights of grip driving....i only worked on drifting on the weekends and stuff, cause there are more parking lots, and its easier to get away for long periods of time. i dont know about you guys, but to me, driving is not a way to get around....its my life. and i like it that way. people tell me im obsessed and crazy when i hug my car, and say how much i love it. but at the end of the day, knowing i can out drive them helps me sleep better. i dont mean that in a cocky way, i just like having something im good at. and driving it. i guess what im trying to say is, if you are serious about drifting, especially winning comps and stuff like that, then driving has to be your life, your thing....other wise, like the quote on someones (cant remember whose) signature, "somewhere, right now, someone is practacing, and when you meet them in battle, you will lose".........

Comment

Amen brother.

I do alot of commuting. And put nearly 800 miles on my car a week. Alot of people ask me how i can put up with it. I just tell them i love driving and i love my car. If i didnt enjoy it i couldnt do it.

Comment

Working...
      X