240sx aftermarket seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240sx aftermarket seats?

allright, i know the s13 has a wierd bump in the floor pan. and it is limited amount of head room. What kind of aftermarket seats are you guys using? I was thinking of a pair of brides. any suggestions?

Used brides. Sparcos are cool. Were having a sale on some.

Comment

Bride is the only one currently that has a quality reclinable seat that will sit the driver lower than factory height in a S chassis.

JIC recently came out with seats that lower the driver, but Bride has better holding.

If reclineability is not something that is too important, the Sparco speed seats with Sparco rails will seat the driver lower than factory as well. They are also half the price. Take note, these are side mounted seats, and the Bride are bottom mounted.

Comment

Not sure bout the application but in my FD which has insane space limitations, I used a NEX seat. Not bad on the weight and very comfortable. Non-reclinable though, but I didn't have to worry bout that. I got mine with RCI belts and tracks for 30 bucks from a pawn shop. It was the most comfortable seat that I have owned. Might look ino it. Don't think they are too much either.

Comment

hey ghost.i have those seats too.........do u have pix of yours showing the brackets too?..mine is sitting kinda high.and i cant tilt it..stupid s14 floor pan heheheh

Comment

I only have a picture of he one seat ht I had and it isn't a great photo. It's on my Caardomain page, can't link it at work.

http://members.cardomain.com/ghostofduluth

Mine were the side mounts and they had three slots on them. So I could angle it if I needed to.

Comment

Yea, 240s are a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to get racing seats in. Unfortunately I had to do it the ultra ghetto way. I have a prelude seat bracket that bolts to 1 hole, I cut off that weird bump and drilled a hold for the second front hole, the third hole I have bolted down with an extention bracket, and the fourth rear hole I had to drill again. Both the holes I had to drill were on that cat hump. Not the best way to do it, but the seat ain't goin anywhere thats for sure. What can I say, I couldn't pass up the seat for 100 bux.

Comment

Can you get brackets for Sparco seats that will fit the 240? Or do you have to custom make them?

Comment

bride, cant go past em
                  nice set of brix or ergos, try n get em in red, if you do, your luckier then me!

Comment

Originally posted by Alphajacks
                    Can you get brackets for Sparco seats that will fit the 240? Or do you have to custom make them?
                    Sparco doesnt make 240 brackets.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                      Sparco doesnt make 240 brackets.
                      these will fit
                      universal sparco sliders

Comment

Originally posted by ____
                        these will fit
                        universal sparco sliders
                        yeah but they won't fit on my factory brackets. They are offset on my 90 240sx. Did anyone not have to custom make brackets?

Comment

Hey guys i been looking for sum bride seats ... Either the brix II or zeta III what are the prices down there guys i need to know even one sum sparco seats nice bucket confy as well tho my dialy driven car thankz guys

Comment

Here are a couple of pictures of our newest seats(reclining). Already available in the U.S. Please check your local Bride dealer for more info...

ERGO II(Gradation)

BRIX II(Gradation)

XAX II(Gradation)

Allen Lugue
                            Marketing & Sales Manager
                            Tee's USA: BRIDE Super Seat
                            http://www.tees-usa.com
                            1109 W.190th St. Unit H
                            Gardena, CA 90248
                            Tel (310) 719-8750
                            Fax (310) 719-8734

Comment

nice nice .. hey tOmAtOkId how much would a seat cost in Aus money for me if i got 1 or 2 how much is it for 1 and how much for 2 thankz im very intersted Very how much for freight etc

Comment

Working...
                              X