X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that makes perfect sense.

im not even surprised.

Comment

lol. I hope I didn't cause any confusion, but I meant we (at DC) already did ban him. It's up to the moderators (which I am not one of) here to take action as far as this site is concerned.

But like Robbystyle said, I guess we (at DC) have set the standard and will see if other forums (this one) catch on.

Comment

If this kid really does what he says he does, he will get into trouble or crash soon enough. Mercer Island is a rich residential area and the cops have nothing to do. If they don't get him, the cliffs and walls will. Sometimes I have to go there to visit friends, I hope I don't get slammed into by DK in the Lexus.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoltecRules View Post
          I saw some of his posts on other forums...some pretty funny stuff....everything from "Mercer Island is the closest thing to Japan" to "I run from the cops" to "I'm going to use a radiator as a intercooler."

In case you are wondering...this is him....really:

THANK YOU FOR THE BAN.
          HAHAHAHAHAHA ohhh man I am rolling that is funny.

Comment

Game : Rival Schools
            Character : Nagare
            Special ability : Look at him, do you wanna fight a dude in a banana hammock? yuk.

Comment

I saw some of his posts on other forums...some pretty funny stuff....everything from "Mercer Island is the closest thing to Japan" to "I run from the cops" to "I'm going to use a radiator as a intercooler."

THANK YOU FOR THE BAN.
              Just gotta keep on quoting this picture so that he's embarrassed away from the forum.

Comment

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.p...953#post694953

I wonder if this is the same kid....

Comment

Originally posted by BooZTT View Post
                  Special Totally insane noone would try in their right mind)
                  I know this one..isn't it:

???

DUDE! I know that one! Its from the Game Boy Advance game "GT3"!

And to the street racer kid, you're gonna end being scraped off the road with a spatchula. Keep the racing at the track.

Comment

THANK YOU FOR THE BAN.
                    Fabio called, he's getting worried that you might steal all of his modeling jobs lined up for this year.

Comment

atalnian or whatevre your name is
                      track racing is what makes sports car driving what it is
                      anyone can drive going 160 on I-65 or something, it aint that hard
                      IDK if your from atlanta or atlantis but im from the ATl and now im in tennessee, i KNOW the country roads kick azz but really, without professional motorsports events like formula D and the Indy500 is what makes kids want to go out and drive.

You sir are a moron

__________________________________________________ _______________
                      SWAMPLAND

Comment

Yeah I had to give the douche the big ban stick over on DC ... wow ... kid makes trouble on every car forum and then gets banned huh? classic.

Comment

I personally believe that he hasn't done any of this stuff that he talks about and basically just made it all up. I mean really thats what I get from the whole big picture. Atleast thats the only explanation as to why hes still alive and not a blood-splat at the bottom of a cliff

Comment

haha yeh but its all good guys, if he does truely know what he is talking about, we wont ever have to worry about him in formula d, he hates professional races remember?

oh and johnnyslick, i love driftcentral BTW

SWAMPLAND

Comment

^ thanks man but i'd wouldn't say that on here ... *wink*

Comment

no prob man and i mean.....
                                cough cough,drifting.com is way better of course, cough cough
                                but driftcentral aint bad
                                SWAMPLAND

Comment

Working...
                                X