No announcement yet.

warning: COPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahahahahahahaha ure kidding rite?

that thing is so stupid looking. especially with the pig sitting there in armor and with an mp5.....i mean its not like street racers are F*cking terrorists or anything.

Comment

• yea, what a waste of money, I hear the cops in cali, get 240's and honda CRB's is that true??

Comment

• never ever ever heard of or seen that.

Cops would get them selfs killed in a 240 with its massive 150 hp and none 4000 lbs curb weight

Comment

• Originally posted by ACDTrueno
          that thing is so stupid looking. especially with the pig sitting there in armor and with an mp5.....i mean its not like street racers are F*cking terrorists or anything.

Sam Fisher returns in Slinter Cell:SR! His most exciting adventure ever. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Street Racer!!!!

Comment

• Yeah when they catch you racing it's one thing, but I think it's bs to go out acting like your a racer, try to provoke races, and then ticket the other guy for racing.

Comment

• umm... thats not a MP-5

Comment

• Yeah, thats a M4A1.

Comment

• cali cops

hehe no no no

..california cops get cameros, a little souped up.nothing major

i have a friend that knew the guy who souped them all up........

there fast enough to stupid ricers n such, but if your a tricky

driver and crazy enough to try and get away, its not impossible

Comment

• Originally posted by ACDTrueno
                    hahahahahahahahahaha ure kidding rite?

It scares you dont it? thats the point, especlly at your age, they want you as scared of them as possible...

Im figgen scared of a MP-5, it only takes one bullet and they got a clip of 30...Besides that a Colt M-16 Carbine, or a M-4... which is .223 reminton, alot bigger then the MP-5's 9mm...

Comment

• Originally posted by PandaFD3S
                      hehe no no no

..california cops get cameros, a little souped up.nothing major

i have a friend that knew the guy who souped them all up........

there fast enough to stupid ricers n such, but if your a tricky

driver and crazy enough to try and get away, its not impossible
                      Dunno about San Clemente but here in the Bay Area they have these nice things called helicopters and radios. You can run, but you can't hide.

On another note, if you are really concerned about cops abusing you do yourself a favor and look up your rights. If you are well-informed and know what you are talking about, you can get out of a lot of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

• Yeah thats not an MP5 thats a M4...

heh Why would a cop get killed in a 240, lol im not dead yet.

But anyway i seriously doubt that the guy in full flak and kevlar was the driver of that civic si, he was probably just posing for the camera. And in most situations a police officer will not shoot you unless lethal force is necessary. So i really wouldnt be worried about that.

BTW I appreciate the people who post, without using childish insults when refering to the police.

Comment

• Yeah most people have forgotten words like COURTESY or RESPECT.

Comment

• Back in the old days, they used to shoot through your trunk, and through everything else, into your engine to kill it.

Or atleast back in the day in the country.
                            Last edited by Rooney; 03-23-2004, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsunami
                              Yeah most people have forgotten words like COURTESY or RESPECT.
                              I dont give respect freely, i had a big rant about that.

Being a cop or having a uniform does not garrentee respect in my book. The germans were suposed to respect the SS with out question. Instant respect leads to bad situations. If that hurts someone's feeling well too bad. this is still a free country for the time being. I will express my unpopular views how i see fit.

Yeah cops have a dangerous job. Ocasionally some cop gets hurt while trying to help someone, that guy gets respect. but not before hand. I dont give it out in the hopes that someone will do nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by HasNoTiresLeft

BTW I appreciate the people who post, without using childish insults when refering to the police.
                                all cops are poopy heads, and HasNoTiresLeft, I can't believe your a cop, I don't plan on running from cops in your county, Have you encountered any drifters where you work, what would you do if you pulled one over?? and have you tried to drift the crown vic??? my friend just bought a police interceptor and thats out goal this summer

Comment

Working...
                                X