No announcement yet.

drifting hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel your pain.....crashed mine 3 months ago when the car snap back and went on understeer to hit my friends civic.......look on the bright side

save some money and fix it.......at least u learn something......

Comment

hell yeah.......
      im tryin to decide between cusco, or project nissan tension rods
      the cuscos are .......wel made by cusco thats enough in it self to be appealing

but the project nissans and cheaper......hmmmmmm

Comment

man im almost done
        i wouldve finished today but i forgot about the bent sway bar end link that need replacin
        so its off to the dealship tommorow cause no one seems to have stock ones around here
        but tommorow ill be done

i got secci adjustable tension bars thier pretty rad

Comment

Haynes' site says they do not have a manual for the 240, Where did you guys get yours>

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
            umm now when im driving my car makes a squeeling noise and i dont know if its the brakes or somthn else but nothn seems broken...
            might be wheel bearings, drifting and curbing takes thier toll on them.

Comment

i have a chiltons manual it kinda
              its for 240/200sx/sentra kinda screwy
              dont know why they didnt just make one for all of em but whatever

Comment

today was her first day out of the garage in three in a half weeks!
                first week=assessment, disassembly
                second week=spring break, snowboarding in utah
                third week=hadd all the parts but ran out of money.....and, broke another part
                wednesday of fourth week she leaves the garage (with the dust cover rubbing the brake disk, but that was easily fixed)
                sunday= FREE ALIGNMENT! sweet, would do it myself if i knew how.....

Comment

I've had my fair share of incidents. First time I tried drifting on some snow and ice. I tried to get the car sideways and held it then I realized I had held the throttle too long and slid backwards into the ditch. The second time I tried to slide around a snowy curve. Well as usual the front end of the car plowed and I hit the curb at 30mph with both front wheels. I thought my car was gone when I went into the ditch. By the grace of God I was able to drive away without ANY body damage. (Ironically I've never had a single accident while gripping.) So I've decided to shelve the drifting thing until I can get an old 5.0 to practice with. I love drifting but my 'lil Tbird (and my life) is more important.

Comment

man..sorry dude...after hearing all these horror stories im gonna stick to "WIDE OPEN" parking lots. well best of luck..and i hope your car is repaired soon

Comment

shes doin pretty good now i just busted a tire tonight and found liek 3 new good places to drift, so tommorow im gonna go get a tire and hopefully it will rain so i can get some drift on, with out screing up my new tire very much

Comment

good luck man. I have bought so much crap for my 240. I think my crashes were cause my equipment sucked. Well now it does not suck--or at least not as bad as it did . So we will see what excuse I come up with IF i crash now--only if I crash--good luck on your venture

Comment

Working...
                        X