No announcement yet.

Best Motoring AE86 Special 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So no one knows what that software was? Chas? Coiloverkid?

Comment

i got the Hashiriya underground a while back. it is ok. it goes to night japanese drifting and to signal auto and a track. the host is a dumb *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that sucks. they also dub the voices out with retards. they also dub all silvias and 180s as 240sx. but worth the download not the purchase

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
        Is it down right now or something? I am getting this not finding directory thing.
        Servers go up and down,just try again later,sometimes they're doing maintence.

Alright,listen up grasshoppers.I will teach you how to play those videos.Do this first,get this codec pack

Codec pack

If that doesn't work,then get Gspot here,scan the file,then tell me what codec it uses for its audio and video.I will than get the proper codecs for you,but I doubt you will need anymore than what I listed.There is also the possibility of conflicting codecs as well ie running K++ codec packs.Those type of codec packs tend to be complete garbage and cause more harm than good.

Comment

Your a good guy. Thanks for the help. The codec pack get the drift bible playing in windows media player. Also I found out that when I try to convert the AVI file to a mpg, (vcd's must be mpg), I can convert the video but there is sometype of error witht he audio. I was thinking that if I could convert the video and then make a mp3 file of the audio and combine the 2 later that my problems might be solved. Either way, thanks for your help.

Comment

The drift bible i had, when u burn it to vcd the sound is off by a lil bit, but by like 10 minutes in its so far off its horrible to watch. So instead i was a real man and went out and BOUGHT it. I also have hashiriya i bought, its a nice dvd

Comment

Last time I checked, you don't have to go out and buy Drift Bible to be a real man but thanks for the insight.

Comment

Working...
              X