ANy 4-wheel drive car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANy 4-wheel drive car

Just out of curisity what 4 wheel drive car would you take and why?
    I know more then half of you gonna go with the Skyline R-34 GTR butwut else ?

for drifting and everyday car ?? and why ??

i would take an AUDI S4
    has plenty and plenty of power and it is a reliable car.

i'd take the GT-R (R32) on account of being a nissanguy, besides suposively a fuse can be pulled to convert it to RWD, that means wiring up a 'fun' switch in the car to switch it to RWD on the fly for drifting, and back to AWD for regular *Censored**Censored**Censored* kicking.

And if thats not possible ill get a new STI, 2.5 liter 300hp baby!

Comment

lancer all the way (since i can't have a nur-spec r34)

Comment

r33 gtr for life

Comment

Evo III or IV.

Comment

And why? Misfiring system + Yon WD... just kidding.

Actually, because the Evo is so much lighter than a GT-R, and still has a big horsepower engine, I consider it the better car. I wouldn't really know though, I haven't driven either.

Comment

91 Legacy Turbo

EJ22T is the mother of all Subaru motors...

-MR

Comment

i would get a vw r32 i think those are all wheel drive

Comment

91 legacy turbo is differnet but still cool

a porsche 911 4

not an every day car(kinda) and i would not drift that anyway lol

Comment

R33 400R or a Subaru 22B

Comment

I'd go for an sti, i think they look better than an evo, just my personal thing, well the new evo's at least the V and below were slick cars

Comment

Evo III or IV, why, cuz thats the only 4wd cars i see drifting in my BM mag hehe

Comment

Hmm...Subaru Impreza/Forester or Legacy cause they're cheap.

Small pickups if lowered. Oxymoron: 4x4 pickup lowered, lol.

Would be curous to see say the Toyota Matrix/Pontiac Vibe drift, might not work that good though. Too bad you can't get the big engine(?180hp?) with 4wd or 4wd with a manual. Thanks for ruining the fun Toyota! lol

Isuzu Impulse(old, rare, built on geo storm chassis) or maybe an awd Eclipse/Talon, all turbos too.

An old Ford Tempo awd, lol.

An old Honda Civic awd.

Any Audi Quattro

What I'd pick? Hmm...Impreza WRX STi if I could pick any(standard US production vehicles). Since I have no money, a plain Impreza/Forester probably...at least for a relatively new car, cause they're the cheapest 4wd you can get as far as I'm aware.

Old, Audi's get cheaper, but anything can be bought old.

Comment

The Evo3, Evo7, or STi. The Evos because they look cool and the STi cuz they can be fairly easily converted to RWD.

Comment

i just realized, i forgot all about the 996 twin turbo and the tommy kaira zz ii

Comment

Working...
                              X