• Show
Clear All

Lamborghini Galladro
    Ferrari 360 Modena
    when it comes to exotics

Lancer4 or 8, Sti, or king of tuner cars the R34 GT-R

Comment

360 Modena is MR, not AWD or 4WD, at least as far as I know

Id go for the Porsche 911 Turbo, Tommy Kaira ZZII, or Audi quattro coupe or S4 wagon (forget audi's name... avant i think?) I would go for the RS6 but its auto only. Lambo Murcielago or Gallardo. This is all without a budget,

With my budget... ummm, old audi quattro, talon or eclipse AWD

Comment

i'd have to say WRX STI wagon, white with Liberal bodykit and CE28N volks in bronze

Comment

Black WRX GDB

Black or White Evo V or VI RS

Blue Porsche 911 Turbo

Any GTR R32-R34

Comment

r33 gtr is just my dream touge beast...i wouldnt put too many engine upgrades...but i think i would be scared if i saw an r33 gtr in my rear view mirror

Comment

I've watched some best motoring videos and on the 6th edition, there was a race between the 86 and Skyline and the 86 won. Not to spoil anybodies touge dreams with a skyline. I mean I'd take a skyline anyday but if it was me I'd take a Lancer Evo VI. I think they look the best personally.

Comment

keiichi said he wouldve lost in an uphill battle..so it doesnt shatter my dreams whatsoever...and it depends how good of a driver you are...i dont think im going to be facing tsuchiya...and if i did...i would panic and probably sdrive off of a hill..the gtr would have more grip, but the haci would have better cornering...evo I-IVs are really superb (whyd i say that)

oh and i read from velocity that the wrx and evos tach out quickly thats why they accelerate faster...but top end, a modded GTR could beat it

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
                  91 legacy turbo is differnet but still cool
                  Yeah, I used to have one: a Silver Wagon! - it was crap-your-pants cool!

-MR

Comment

nice

porsche drool

HAMMAN PORSCHE

Comment

the 86 vs gtr was a riged match on that vid they said it was a act.

i would go with a r34 tooand the pulsars were awd, right

Comment

Audi A4 Quattro or S4 no doubt. I just love audi's. I think there the one of the nicest looking cars out there right now.

Comment

hmmmm 86 or a GTR34??? while i love both cars, id hafta go with the GTR

ae86 - its a cool old hatchbatch perfect for drifting A look all its own.

GTR - looks mean as hell, flys low and the advanced awd system. Gotta love it (also a look all its own)

howzaBOUT i take BOTH! hahah

Comment

speaking of the GT-R. I read in Sport Compact Car that the next GT-R (R35 i think) is promised to be released stateside in '07.

oh yeah and my 4wd drifter would be my CRV. lol! and my dream drifter would be an Evo 8 with VCD.

Comment

Which Issue of SCC was that in... I missed it...

IIRC, the Infiniti G35 is the Skyline in Japan.

-MR

Comment

what do you thinks a better car 04 bimmer M3 or 04 S4 ??

good match
                                i like bimmers

Comment

Working...
                                X