ok maybe not a 180sx...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok maybe not a 180sx...

i have had many thoughts over the past few days..and i was like "the 180sx is around 2500-3000 usd used"...after thinkin about that i said to my self that an s13 k's is only like 1000-1500 so that gives me about 1000 to modify (not taking out the road tax and insurance) i think my rents are chipping in for insurange but im buyin the car...and hopefully i can find a cheap 700 dollar ae86..oh wait that wont happen because of initial d....how bout 2000 for that hachi? man i dont know what to get...pick a package

Package A: 180sx sr20det(2500) + little mods

Package B: s13 k's (1500) + kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* mods

Package C: AE86 (i dont know how much now..used to beable to get one for 700usd)

Package D: S14 auto with no chance of getting mods because id have to spend 6000 on it to buy it...

Package E: CIVIC WITH NOS STICKERS AND MUGEN KITS WITH 1000MM EXHAUST ALMOST TOUCHING THE GROUND............................................ .................................................. .......................................

thx gimme some suggestions

Looks like it's been narrowed down between A and B. A is really conventional for the money your going to spend. Then again the S13 comes out nice too. I guess it's which are you like driving more. Wait I never noticed Packedge E. What am I saying? Are the stickers yellow? You know yellow automatically boosts you like 5hp a sticker right? I heard the trick only works on Hondas though.

Comment

E E E E E !!!!!!!!!!!

OH MAN WHY NOT PICK E AND GET SOEM UNDER NEON LIGHTS WHILE YOUR AT IT ^___^

Comment

just get the first one and stick it out. im sure you'll be happier.

Comment

dude but i can ASSDRAG a honda with yellow stickers to add hp lol...yeah maybe ill go back to the 180sx....thats a nice car....but..package E!!! CMON!! lol thanks guys

Comment

Personally id go with the 180sx its all better balanced car than the s13 k's.

Comment

get the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing civic. it is good on gas milage.

Comment

hehehe...a 180 better balanced than a Ks? hehehe

Comment

go for package b- i really like the silvia thing but whatever-JMO

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwalker
                    hehehe...a 180 better balanced than a Ks? hehehe

yep the 180sx (240 hatch/RPS13/RS13) is better balanced than the s13 silvia (240 coupe/PS13/S13).

note: i'm comparing in the s13 group...hatch to coupe.

1988-1990 Nissan Silvia S13 CA18DET
                    1990-1991 Nissan 180SX RS13 CA18DET (R for fastback)
                    1991-1993 Nissan Silvia PS13 SR20DET (P for SR)
                    1991-1998 Nissan 180SX RPS13 SR20DET

Comment

So...yeah...package A

hu hu hu....i said...hu....package......hu hu

shut up beavis!

Comment

Simple, package A. People sell sr20det's cheaper than that though.

Comment

B

Comment

with package E youll get liek three stars and can drift it too JUST LIKE IN NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND!

*pulls trigger*

Comment

pakage A!!!! if you have the cash go 96 180sx though........black top rather than red top.

Comment

Working...
                              X