No announcement yet.

"heel-and-toe" & "double-clutch"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just get some thin soled tennis shoes or something... anything with a thin sole. that's all you need.

Comment

my fave shoe of all time for anything specially driving has to be the vans slip-on, i own like 5 pairs. thin sole, no laces. but pretty much where what ever you want. i just thought this thread got kinda funny when it went to shoes.

Comment

The FMF DRIVING SHOE!!!!

j/k those shoes suck for driving!

personally i wear the Reebok I3's (DJ Clue did the commercial, i forgot what they are actually called but they look kinda like uptowns but low cut) i like em cuz they have a wider toe box which lets me heel toe much better because i actually use the left side of my foot to control the brake and the right side to control the gas.... i tried using the FMF Driving shoe and the rubber grip on the sole is ridged which sucks because if the ridges bend (which they do every time u try and heel toe) your whole rhythm gets thrown off.

i guess its personal pref but i am gonna buy the pumas that keiichi tsuchiya was wearin in one of the drift vids i got... they are mad thin, looks like its like drivin barefoot... like indoor soccer shoes. anyone wanna comment?

Comment

just steal some of your little sisters ballet shoes...those will do just fine im sure...anyone wanna try it out? lol

Comment

Working...
          X