NorthWest Drift Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What we need.

1. A real business plan (SEDA mike's gonna help us out-cuz we have to be semi-cautious because of the SCCA charter guidlines and that's everything to us.)

2. Website-Who can help us build one?

3. Somebody that know about permits for building Driftland. We got the Ca$h and the know-how. We are looking at property. And if any body knows of some chill land for sale lemmie know.

I guess that's pretty much it, although I'm probably forgetting some other stuff.

Oh yeah we need members! Duh. But if there's not a big interest yet then it's only a matter of time before the younger kidz take-over drifting. I know for a fact that kids that are younger are starting to think that FF, low-displacement, NA motors arn't for kewl people anymore. I even let him drive the integra and he told me I was a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* for driving it. I then showed him how-to rippem' off through 3 gearz and then oversteer a corner by a$$-dragging while clutch kicking

Comment

Well the old portland speed way is up for grabs again....the lands for sale it used to be a dirt track but could be made right if the doe is there. I have also thought about making a driftland.... I have some ideas how to make it cost effective...

Comment

I forgot about this thread for a couple a dayz

NW DRIFT EVENTS SCHEDULE

March 12th Saturday
        Tacoma, Wa
        DriftNite-NWDA meet and greet (officially a drift meet but alot of us are gonna be heading out afterwards to battle)
        Apex'i should send some one out as well as a bunch a other factory repz.

March 19th Saturday
        Portland, Or
        DriftDayPDX!!!

April 8th-10th
        Long Beach Grand Prix and Formula D!!!
        I can get us in to the party's and we're setting up to film it all!!!! We got Press passes and everything!!!!!!
        We'll meet up with anybody from Washington that's comin' at Jantzen Beach or sumthin'. Then we'll head down in a d-spec convoy. We'll fim it all.

June 5th
        Monroe, Wa
        Evergreen Raceway (7th biggest NASCAR track, bigger than irwindale!!!
        DriftFest!!!

Mid-June
        I can't say anything, yet. Stay-tuned!!!! Be ready

June 30th
        HIN
        NWDA is talking to em about what kind of event we can get goin'
        If they arn't down then will

TBA
        TBA
        D1GP!!!!
        I've talked to em a couple a times and they really wanna do something so I urge you to call D's club and tell em that we're all waiting for em!!!!!
        Just tell em that NWdrifters are wayyyy more into drifting then they could ever imagine.
        Last edited by ; 03-05-2005, 10:09 PM. Reason: Kirse Wurdz

Comment

i went to drift day here in portland and only a couple drivers was worth watch the rest sucked...i was gonna drive but i was having problems with too much boost on stock ecu...there was a few s14 that was good....shawn from race dezin was preety good in the rain .. the r32 was alright considering it 4 wheel drive .... there was a panda trueno that seem to blew up his motor but still trying..give it up you are not takumi fujiwara from initail d..........

Comment

Originally posted by usTougedRifteR
            i went to drift day here in portland and only a couple drivers was worth watch the rest sucked...i was gonna drive but i was having problems with too much boost on stock ecu...there was a few s14 that was good....shawn from race dezin was preety good in the rain .. the r32 was alright considering it 4 wheel drive .... there was a panda trueno that seem to blew up his motor but still trying..give it up you are not takumi fujiwara from initail d..........
            You fail. Go buy a Honda.
            Last edited by _uG TM; 03-23-2005, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM
              You fail. Go buy a Honda.
              who me??? i drive a fully rebuilt sr20det wit a hks gt 2530 with r32 vlsd how bout you ???????

Comment

who me??? i drive a fully rebuilt sr20det wit a hks gt 2530 with r32 vlsd how bout you ???????
                I seriously dont give a crap what you drive. You have a really shitty attitude.
                We were not there to entertain you. We were there to practice. If we were not entertaining enough you should have gone and watched your D1 videos at home.

BTW the R32 is not awd. Wes drove the S14. And the guy in the hachi did not model his car after initial D.

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM
                  I seriously dont give a crap what you drive. You have a really shitty attitude.
                  We were not there to entertain you. We were there to practice. If we were not entertaining enough you should have gone and watched your D1 videos at home.

BTW the R32 is not awd. Wes drove the S14. And the guy in the hachi did not model his car after initial D.
                  Wes wasn't the only one that drove an S14, I drove the red one, my buddy Lucas drove the champaign one and there was that other black one too.

Comment

Silk Road.

Comment

i hope i can join you guys next time. in fact i know i will, even if i have to borrow my friends mustang or steal a civic. yes, thats right.

Comment

calm yourself down ..i thought it was a real event?? for the guy in the panda trueno, i felt sorry for him actually ..with all that smoke and still drifting i give him props......i thought the drifters here are better cause you guys have mountain roads and very curvy roads..i just moved here from sacramento and all we do is drift in the industrial streets..we wish we had mountain roads..i know raining days are way harder.. i've spun out a few times on raining days...it just that i seen people just driving regular on the course tires was not skiddding.... but for all of everyone else who'd tried i give you guys props...hopefully i will join you guys at the next drift event?? that is in monroe,wa.............so don't be mad i am jealous that i couldn't drive that day cause i was having boost problems........

Comment

LOL @ VLSD

Comment

Well i wanna say thanks to the ppl that came out to the drift event that was held on the 19th!!!! Looking forward to seeing you there again and maybe some more faces!!!

Word of advice to the Sac kid, kids up here are all close group, not hard to be apart of the group. Just watch what you say and to whom you speak to, we all hear what we all say about each other.

THank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
                              Well i wanna say thanks to the ppl that came out to the drift event that was held on the 19th!!!! Looking forward to seeing you there again and maybe some more faces!!!

Word of advice to the Sac kid, kids up here are all close group, not hard to be apart of the group. Just watch what you say and to whom you speak to, we all hear what we all say about each other.

THank you!
                              What up lunchbox? I give you mad props for setting up the event I think that everyone had a blast, I know I did. Keep me posted on new events. I'll probably see you around. Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by meadespeed
                                We will have the specifics very soon but I wil say that this is HUGE. It's about legitamizing our sport. I also would like to invite everybody to post your contact info Name, Phone, Email, Location, Car and anything else. We are using all this info to help set-up a forum and we need gather as many drifters in the NW as posssible.

I will be PM'n people to lettem know what exactly we have in mind

We do need some cars and drivers for the Video Shoot.

So where were you during the DDay?

Comment

Working...
                                X